Chapter 21 Something's wrong

"Meow-"

Looking at Ji Duo entering the door, Shi Ruan held his breath slightly and took the initiative to rub his legs.

A trace of softness flashed in Ji Duo's black eyes that were as fierce as ice. He bent down and scratched the kitten's cute little head. When he raised his eyelids again and turned to look at the person behind him, he regained his previous look. A ruthless and sharp look.

"Put it down," Ji Duo pointed at the door with his chin.

The kitten squatted obediently, with its long and fluffy tail erect, tilting its little head curiously, trying to get around Ji Duo's slender and straight legs to see what he was doing mysteriously.

However, Ji Duo's movements were much smoother and faster than that of a dull little kitten. Before Shi Ruan could run to the door and look around, he had already picked up the things at the door and threw them next to Shi Ruan with a "snap"——

They were several cardboard boxes, big or small, like matryoshka dolls.

"Meow!"

It's fun!

Shi Ruan didn't expect that Ji Duo would really take his preferences to heart.

Not only the can of tuna that seemed to be taken out at random last time, but also the "toy" in front of him that was completely inconsistent with the style of the villain and the villa, all of which revealed Ji Duo's secret love for him hidden behind his indifferent appearance. The next concern.

While Shi Ruan was moved to a complete mess, he recalled his past behavior of showing off his temper and deliberately playing pranks on Ji Duo, and he felt guilty for a second.

Shi Ruan pursed his pink mouth and glanced at the several square cardboard boxes in front of him. In an instant, he left his guilt behind, and his body was already about to pounce on them uncontrollably.

These cardboard boxes, they are just tempting the kittens.

No matter, let's not mention that it is natural for the kitten to enjoy the poop shoveler's preference. I will also help the villain in the future to repay all this!

Let's play first!

Ji Duo looked at the kitten holding the smallest cardboard box with its short limbs and biting it with its teeth like a small stapler. The corner of his mouth slightly curved with satisfaction, and he stepped forward to pinch it. Pin the kitten into small airplane-shaped ears.

——

At night, the familiar bedroom, the familiar guilty conscience.

Even though Shi Ruan was already rolling around coquettishly with all his strength downstairs, he even lay on the ground refusing to be picked up, hoping to hold off Ji Duo and give the bedroom more time to disperse the smell. But the moment Ji Duo held him and walked through the bedroom door, he still became uncontrollably nervous and his heart was beating like a drum.

Not sure if it was due to a guilty conscience, Shi Ruan felt that Ji Duo frowned slightly as soon as he entered the door.

The original confidence that "kittens can be domineering" has hit rock bottom this time. He even regrets why he acted on impulse in the first place, eating and playing randomly in the room, and even scrawled Ji Duo's contract.

If Ji Duo discovers his true identity, his "gold medal to avoid death" as a kitten will be gone.

Misstep, misstep.

Shi Ruan raised his little ears worriedly, and his two big sapphire-like eyes kept turning.

He breathed a sigh of relief when Ji Duo put him on the bed as usual, and his heart skipped a beat when Ji Duo turned around and sat back at the desk.