Chapter 68 IF Season Crossing to ABO World 2

With such an excellent identity of a psychological teacher, Ji Gao was easy to leave Shi Ruan, sitting face to face with him for a long time.

For every word that the teenager whispered, he reported the greatest seriousness and remembered it in his heart.

It seems that the appearance of this side ear is not the same as everyone else. Gradually, when Ruan Ruan vaguely vaguely resigned, he turned into a detailed talk.

"My level of differentiation is very low, and no one should like me." Shi Ruan lowered his head, and for the first time, he took the initiative to tell others this bloody fact.

Although Ruan's dense long eyelashes hang down lowly, covering the emotions in his eyes, Ji Gao, who got along with him for a long time, still heard the choking in his voice.

The young man's dying appearance was really like a kitten who was bullied, pulling his ears, and Ji Gao pursed his thin lips. He hesitated for a moment or raised his hand and touched his soft black hair.

Feeling his movements, Shi Ruan raised his eyes in surprise.

Ji Gao recovered his palm, cough gently, and said seriously: "Many people will like you in the future."

"Well, thank you teacher," Shi Ruan nodded, knowing that Ji Gao was just comforting him pale.

After all, since the level system comes out, the class concept of this world has long been deeply rooted in everyone's hearts. How can it be so easy to change ...

"For example, I like you very much," Ji Gao said seriously, while taking the opportunity to pull Ruan Ruan's wrist when he was in place, and wanted to check the wounds on his body for him.

"Really, true?" Ruan asked in surprise. He was attracted all the attention of Ji.

"Really," Ji Gao sighed in his heart, and understood that Ruan's unconfident and even inferiority had always been from his tragic experience.

"In the future, I have to come to the teacher with similar problems, do you know?" Ji Gao's finger was a purple injury on the arm of Ruan's arm.

Shi Ruan gently "hissing", and then nodded in a hurry.

Ji Gao took the ointment in the hands of Ruan, and tried to soften the movement as much as possible, and meticulous all the injuries to the juvenile arm injury.

"Are there any other places injured?"

Ji Gao raised his dark eyes, and he had been focusing on painting the teenager in distress. At this time, he noticed that Ruan seemed to have been staring at him.

Back to the eyes that had been swept from his body, Shi Ruan came back and waved his hands blush, vomiting, "No, no, just on your hand ..."

"When you need help, you can come to me at any time," Ji Gao pulled a card from the side, wrote the contact information, and handed it to Shi Ruan. "If there is no place, you can come to my house for a while."

Shi Ruan was so moved with a layer of water mist in his eyes. He took the card with both hands and pumped his nose: "Thank you Teacher Ji."

After coming out of the office, Shi Ruan dared to wipe the tears at the end of his eyes secretly.

As an Omega who is still in adolescence, like all peers, Ruan Ruan also has Mu Qiang psychology engraved in his bones.

He is kind and kind, and will not discriminate against anyone because of this psychological instinct, and sometimes questioning this instinct.