Chapter 66 The kitten in the wolf group

A little milk cat was recently in the snow wolf group.

It is said that the wolf king picked up in a straa diler near the village of Yamashita.

The little milk cat seemed to be abandoned by the cat's mother shortly after birth. On the night when the frosty night, the whole silent tribe was filled with his soft and waxy little milk sound.

Smelling, many curious snow wolves couldn't help but reveal their heads from their caves, and wanted to see what happened outside.

But under the eyes of the leader who quenched the ice, the awe of their engraving in their bones was inspired, and only glanced at the small group that was stubborn in the mouth, and hurried back to their caves. Essence

On that magical night, there was only a mother wolf who was still breastfeeding by the leader, allowing her to enter the wolf king cave full of little milk cats.

Other snow wolves can only be curious with the question mark full of heads in their caves and scratch their ears.

As an ancient Snow Wolf family on the barren mountains, in a gradual deteriorating natural environment, they have been forced to the edge of the ethnic extinction.

However, when the entire tribe was unprepared, a tall snow wolf named "win" was born.

With the smooth and smooth long hair and the extremely sharp teeth, he was gloomy and violent, but he was very bright and dazzling.

Not long after he was an adult, he defeated the original wolf and became the new wolf king of the Snow Wolf family of the deserted mountains with his mighty and fast figure and unparalleled combat effectiveness.

Under the leadership of the winning, the Snow Wolf family rejuvenated the strong wind, and in just a few years, it has dominated the mountains, and it is not worried about eating and drinking.

It can make a precarious tribal return to life, and the deserted mountains will come back.

Therefore, other snow wolves who are obsessed with the prestige of the leader will be even more incomprehensible. Why do you pick up a small group who is not enough for their teeth to return.

They are not short of food. On the few dead woods in the tribe, they still hang the preserved and fresh prey, which is enough for their entire tribes to eat several meals.

Fortunately, early the next morning, the explanation was given.

"Raise it first."

The sound of the wolf king's calm restraint made the snow wolf suddenly realize.

It turned out to be fattened before eating!

The Snow Wolf Tribe is a wolf, and is convinced of the leader's words, so although the reason is far -fetched and can not help logically questioning, the snow wolves are still thinking "this is the case, the leader is really wise."

They raised their heads excitedly, vibrating their throats, and a roar of echoly echo between the mountains and valleys.

"Raise the Greater first-"

This is a funny scene, but the prestige engraved in the gene, and blood veins, is enough to make the mountains in the mountains who do not understand the wolf language scare and return to the nest.

The kitten was well protected by the wolf king. Except for the female wolf who gave him every day, no snow wolf knew what he looked like.

Until a mile of cloudless and sunny in the morning, there was no hunting task and walked out of the cave.