Chapter 12 play cell phone

Shi Ruan froze on the spot, watching helplessly as a big hand with clear joints and still stained with tiny drops of water took the phone away from his little head.

He didn't know why he always made so many mistakes in front of Ji Duo, but it was the same as every time before. This time he was still like a child who had made a mistake, tightening his mouth awkwardly.

Although past experience told Shi Ruan that Ji Duo would not do anything to him, he still carefully and nervously observed the villain's reaction.

Ji Duo's distinct but not overly exaggerated muscle lines were looming under the slightly wet clothes, his dark hair was still dripping with water, and his whole person exuded the pleasant smell of green pine.

The cold white screen light of the mobile phone shone on his slightly frowned brow, which undoubtedly brought a lot of pressure to Shi Ruan.

Ji Duo's slender fingers did not touch the screen, but his cell phone kept buzzing. Shi Ruan estimated that the post had gone viral, and the current information was from acquaintances asking him for confirmation in surprise.

Before Ji Duo could react, his phone popped up with an interface waiting for a call.

Shi Ruan, who was getting into trouble every day, saw Ji Duo glance at him with unclear meaning, and reflexively let out a "meow" in his throat.

In just a few days, he has adapted to his role as a kitten. His personality is still as soft as in his previous life, but now he is no longer so shy. Practice makes perfect, he can rub his small body and move towards the taller one. The man acted coquettishly.

Although he didn't know what Ji Duo wanted to do when he looked at him, it was always right to scream pitifully twice first.

Sure enough, Ji Duo raised his eyebrows helplessly, wiped his wet hair casually with a towel twice, sat up on the bed with long legs, and answered the phone directly in front of the little cat, full of joking The voice immediately came out from the mobile phone loudspeaker——

"Ji Duo, do you have a son?"

"how?"

I don't know if it was because of the long hours of work just now, but Ji Duo's deep magnetic voice was a little lazy, but it didn't make anyone feel close at all.

"What? Really?" The young male voice was filled with a smile and repeated Ji Duo's words with emphasis.

The other party was obviously an acquaintance of Ji Duo. When facing the villain, he showed no panic or worry like ordinary people. Instead, he just wanted to say whatever he wanted to say.

Ji Duo thought about the "cat son" he had seen on the forum answer before, and then looked at the little kitten with droopy blue eyes, as if he had suffered some great grievance, and responded with a dull voice: "Yes."

"Haha, you have changed." The other party laughed heartily, and added in time before Ji Duo became impatient: "You have a son."

"Bring it out to me tomorrow and I'll give you the paper schedule." The other party changed his tone, stopped joking and became a little serious.

"If he doesn't want to see you, I can just go get it."

Ji Duo's eyes darkened when he heard this, but when he looked at the kitten that took the initiative to rub against his legs and pressed hard on his legs with its little paws, the gloom in his eyes was instantly wiped away, and he stretched out his hand. He touched the kitten's furry little head.

Shi Ruan really felt a little guilty that every time he caused trouble to the villain, he just yelled to please him.

He thought of the kitten he had just seen in a cartoon stamping on its breasts, so he came up with an idea and decided to give the villain, who was addicted to work and sedentary for a long time, a massage.