Chapter 30 Gululu

Completely different from the bustling working atmosphere outside the door, the soundproofing effect is excellent, the interior is quiet and peaceful, and the space is moderately sized. It is simply a safe and comfortable small world.

Shi Ruan closed the extremely light-blocking curtains, and then took a photo of the light switch at the corner. The entire lounge was suddenly filled with warm orange.

Although Ji Duo prepared a soft and warm kitten's nest for him, and even put fish dolls of the same style and different shapes as those at home, but as a kitten with human thinking, Shi Ruan still liked to stay in Ji Duo's house. She is domineering in bed and shedding like crazy.

He recited the "spell" silently in his heart and transformed back into a kitten that, although it had a round face and round eyes, still looked like a snow-white little angel.

The little kitten got out of the cute suit, holding a soft and cute stuffed animal like him in its mouth. With a bend of its hind legs, it jumped up and landed on the soft cotton quilt.

Shi Ruan stuffed himself and the doll under the quilt, then narrowed his big blue eyes and paddled his short limbs on the bed with enjoyment as if swimming.

In order to follow Ji Duo this morning, he rarely got up early, which made Xiao Nao Guazi feel a little dizzy all the time.

But now that the lights are dim and no one is disturbing, it's a good time to catch up on some sleep.

When the big bed was so soft, Ruan felt that his little body was sinking in slightly. Wrapped in the softness and cedar breath, his consciousness gradually became blurred.

Before he fell asleep completely, Shi Ruan was still thinking that if someone could bring him food and drink, he could even live his whole life in this small and not spacious space.

Shi Ruan later woke up from hunger.

He narrowed his big round eyes slightly and looked at the unfamiliar bed and dolls. He was stunned for a long time before he realized that he was in Ji Duo's rest room.

Shi Ruan glanced at the clock on the wall, then stretched out his paw and patted his little head in annoyance.

Why is it only after ten o'clock?

Shi Ruan thought of the white porridge that he had only eaten half of this morning, and rubbed his soft belly with some guilt.

There is an exquisite silver cat food bowl placed in the corner of the lounge, with a cute pink kitten head on it.

However, it was empty, without any food!

Ji Duo probably didn't expect that he would need to eat again so soon, so he didn't have time to put cat food in it.

Shi Ruan stared at the ceiling that was stained orange by the light, his head was dizzy, and his consciousness was sinking in dreams and reality.

But in the end, under the crazy protest of his belly, Shi Ruan reluctantly got out of the bed, changed back to his human form, put on his silly suit, and prepared to go out to ask for something to eat.

Shi Ruan stood up unsteadily, couldn't help but yawned, and squeezed out a few crystal tears from the corners of his eyes, making the tear mole at the end of his eyes even lighter and more attractive.

"Ji Duo, I want to drink milk," Shi Ruan rubbed his eyes, opened the door of the lounge and walked out.

His small self-esteem still prevented him from directly saying "I want to eat when I'm hungry".