Chapter 54 chat

Ji Duo's face was full of possessiveness, and the aura around him was depressed and low, like a vacuum environment that had been drained of air, making people feel breathless.

The young man is a well-known photographer for a magazine, and his reputation is unknown. There is no guarantee that he will not leak Shi Ruan's photos.

When he thought that his only kitten would be pointed at and made irresponsible remarks at the photo, Ji Duo felt jealous and angry.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I just wanted to take a photo of him for record. I didn't mean any other infringement."

In such a low-pressure atmosphere, beads of cold sweat broke out on the young man's forehead. He hurriedly stammered and apologized.

Ji Duo pursed his lips and looked back at the little kitten who "had no ears to hear what was going on outside the window" and was still focused on smelling flowers. He was silent for a moment and then said again: "You go ahead and take the picture."

"Okay, okay...huh?"

Ji Duo's voice was gloomy and hoarse, and there was no sense of inconsistency when he said "You shoot it" instead of "You get out".

The young man had just taken a step forward, ready to run away with his precious thing in his arms, when he suddenly realized what Ji Duo was talking about.

"But you have to send me the photo," Ji Duo added.

"Okay, okay!" the man replied immediately.

Not to mention that Ji Duo's huge pressure would not allow him to refuse. Just taking a set of night photos for the kitten that the business wizard Mr. Ji doted on was a wonderful experience that he could brag about. The young man had no reason to refuse.

Soon, Ji Duo received a group of photos of kittens in a warm yellow night style.

The young man's skills are indeed good. In the photo, he shows off the innocent and round shape of the kitten without reservation.

Different from ordinary photos, the kitten's eyes glow azure in a slightly dark environment, like the blue sea, friendly and mysterious, enough to confuse every human being.

After taking the photos and sending away the tool photographer, Ji Duo walked toward the villa step by step, holding the kitten that could no longer walk.

"Do you want to put it in the photo album when you get back?" Ji Duo shook a stack of developed photos in his hand and leaned over to ask the little dumpling in his arms.

Contrary to the gloomy tone of the conversation with the young man just now, his voice was tinged with a hint of gentleness.

Xiaotuanzi, who had already closed his eyes and was about to curl up comfortably in Ji Duo's arms and sleep, suddenly opened his eyes after hearing this.

He stretched out his short legs and performed a "jio jio blossom" on the spot for Ji Duo, then raised his little head and shouted excitedly: "Meow~"

Great~

Ji Duo swept away his previous displeasure, raised the corners of his lips, and rubbed the kitten's head.

As soon as they entered the villa, they immediately found a person sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"Come back?" Zhu Xinmei took a sip of the hot tea in her hand, smiled and waved to Ji Duo.

When he was close to Ji Duo's chest, Ruan could clearly feel that the man was stiff for a moment. Just as he was about to raise his head to see what was wrong, Ji Duo put him on the ground, patted his head gently and said, "Go up and sleep by yourself. Okay?"