Chapter 3 play with toys

"Meow-"

Shi Ruan didn't expect that the villain could have such strong awareness of the outside world while sleeping, even though he just stepped on it lightly...

The grip on his paw was very strong, and Shi Ruan pressed his other small paw on the back of the villain's hand uncomfortably. His limp body immediately sat up, leaning back hard against his two furry airplane ears, Trying to pull his little paw back.

"Meow, meow -"

Let go, you villain, you're hurting me.

The villain opened his eyes, which were still frighteningly gloomy in the dark night. After hearing Shi Ruan's weak cat meow, the trace of sullenness caused by being woken up immediately dissipated.

He listened to the violent storm still howling outside the window, and slowly let go of Shi Ruan's hand. However, when the kitten lost its balance and almost fell over, he reached out and put his hand against his soft and smooth back. Take him into your arms.

"Are you still afraid of thunder outside?" Ji Duo's voice was lazily tired.

Shi Ruan felt the breath lingering on the tip of his nose and the villain's chest rising slightly as he spoke. For the first time, he no longer felt afraid.

He couldn't help but think of the high influence value of 34, and he felt complicated for a moment, and even felt guilty for having wronged the villain.

In the warm embrace of the villain, Shi Ruan swayed back and forth between the thoughts "The villain is actually not that bad" and "It turns out I am so charming", and finally fell asleep due to sleepiness.

When he woke up again, the villain was no longer on the bed, and the sheets beside him were cold. The villain should have gotten up long ago.

Sunlight streamed into the bedroom bed from the window, illuminating the kitten's soft fur warmly.

Everything about last night's depressing atmosphere seemed like a dream.

Ruan Youzai took a rest in the cat litter box at the door of the bedroom, followed his instinct to bury the smell, and then walked downstairs with cat steps.

Unlike the deserted and lonely place he imagined, there were actually a lot of people crowded downstairs.

"Mr. Ji said that these areas must be carpeted, and preferably softer carpets," a man with a strong voice pointed seriously at several places in the living room.

Seeing that he was wearing a meticulous suit and behaved politely, Shi Ruan guessed that he should be the housekeeper of this villa.

"It's soft now. You guys should stand back a little bit. Kittens are timid," the housekeeper said to a few burly men holding carpets and scissors beside him.

Several strong-looking men hurriedly retreated behind the handrail of the stairs, their expressions were awkward, and their eyes when looking at Shi Ruan were even a little nervous.

Shi Ruan stood on the stairs, hesitated for a moment, and then walked down cautiously with his short legs.

As a ragdoll cat who is still underage, this step is still a bit too high for him.

The housekeeper looked at him seriously and shook his head slightly after a while: "It seems that just laying a carpet is not enough. It would be best to build a slide specifically for Ruanyuan to make it easier for him to go up and down the stairs."

When Ruan was so old, he rarely felt the feeling of concern, let alone being cared about every move he made.

He rubbed the butler's light brown, pressed suit pants gratefully, leaving a few soft white cat hairs on them.