Chapter 4 Combing hair

Finally, after Aunt Xiu's explanation, Ji Duo raised his eyebrows and glanced at Shi Ruan with a half-smile.

His eyes, which had always been dark and dark, actually reflected dots of light under the light, and he seemed to be in a good mood.

Shi Ruan, who originally planned to step forward and gain some influence points, looked away.

Why is there such a word in the cat talk button? This is too shameful...

Ji Duo nodded towards Aunt Xiu, squatted down again, and rubbed Shi Ruan's round, milky white head harshly, rubbing the kitten until it couldn't find the north, south, east, west, or east, and then got up again and walked towards the bedroom upstairs.

Shi Ruan stood there alone for a while with his long, messy little head tilted up. After hesitating for a long time, he decided to follow the villain.

When the villain squatted down and approached him just now, Shi Ruan smelled the refreshing and refreshing breath again.

But the strange thing is that although the breath still smells so good that Shi Ruan wants to squint his eyes and purr, it can no longer make him completely lose control of his body.

This also means that he will never lose his restraint and reason in front of the villain again and do something as embarrassing as last night.

Shi Ruan felt relieved and comforted himself that he was just doing it for the reward points and completing the task, not for the attractive scent of the villain, so he climbed up the stairs with his short, round claws and skillfully used all four limbs together.

His short legs clicked on the floor, his airplane ears were raised back, and he ran forward quickly, eager to catch up with the villain, but he did not expect that the villain, who was calmly walking with long legs, stood still at the door of the bedroom. .

Before he could brake in time, Shi Ruan bumped into the villain's slender and straight legs. He was knocked backwards and his long hair was slightly flattened with confusion written on his little head.

Just when Shi Ruan was struggling to stand up, he felt himself being picked up again.

The villain held the kitten's short front paws with one hand and supported his round buttocks with the other, and shifted his gaze to the bed.

The villain lowered his head slightly and leaned close to Shi Ruan's ear. His voice was low and his emotions could not be heard: "Did you set this up?"

Shi Ruan was forced to look towards the villain's bed. There was a bunch of cute little dolls placed in the center of the big bed. The fancy warm colors were incompatible with the style of the entire bedroom——

It was his afternoon's masterpiece.

Shi Ruan had long forgotten this matter. Although he was no longer as afraid of the villain as he was last night, he still felt a little guilty.

He held his throat and called out pitifully and aggrievedly: "Meow-"

I'm scared to sleep at night.

The villain looked at the miserable look of the kitten with its tail curled up and its eyes glistening with water. He sighed helplessly, but did not clear away the rag dolls on the bed. He just placed Shi Ruan on the soft bed.

After only staying with the villain for less than a day, Shi Ruan has already mastered the skill of forgetting embarrassment in time.

He wiggled his furry little butt, put his little head into the pile of dolls, pretended not to exist for a while, and then poked half of his head out of the pile of dolls again, with his beautiful big sapphire eyes half exposed. Secretly looking at the villain.