Chapter 50 Hum hum

After standing in front of the window and feeling the cold wind for a while, suppressing the emotions in his heart, Ji Duo returned to the bedside.

But to his surprise, Shi Ruan, who was usually well-behaved and shy, seemed extremely restless when sleeping.

Before he left, Shi Ruan still maintained an upright sleeping position, lying on his back on the bed like a good baby.

But now, just a few dozen minutes later, the muscle memory left behind when he was a kitten made Shi Ruan stretch out his limbs and lie on the bed in an imageless manner, occupying most of the bed.

The pillow squeezed out a small bulge on the side of the boy's face. It looked soft and made people want to go up and squeeze it.

Ji Duo breathed out a shallow breath, trying to keep his mind clear of distracting thoughts.

In order not to wake up Shi Ruan, Ji Duo relaxed his strength as much as possible and slowly raised Shi Ruan's arm that was resting on his bed.

"Hmm."

As if feeling the touch from the outside world, Shi Ruan began to speak vaguely in his sleep.

When Ji Duo heard this, he immediately stopped moving. He seemed to have been pressed on the pause button, his whole body motionless.

After confirming that Shi Ruan was just chirping and showing no signs of waking up, Ji Duo breathed a sigh of relief, moved the boy's arm back to his side in one go, and then lay down on the bed. .

This was the first time he slept with Shi Ruan's human form.

I don't know if it was affected by the long game, but as soon as Ji Duo closed his eyes, many fragmented thoughts appeared in his mind.

But when he tried to catch some thoughts, they quickly drifted away.

This half-dream and half-awake state lasted for a long time. When Ji Duo was finally about to enter the door of sleep, a soft body suddenly stuck behind him.

Ji Duo's breath suddenly froze.

He opened his eyes suddenly, panted heavily for a long time, then turned his head and found that Shi Ruan was hugging him with all four limbs like a little sloth.

Ji Duofang breathed softly, and just when he was about to hold Shi Ruan's hand and put the dishonest boy back to his original position, Shi Ruan buried his head on his neck and began to sneeze like a kitten. Rubbing non-stop.

"fragrant......"

The young man's soft and pleasant voice rang in his ears, and his breath brushed against his sensitive neck.

Ji Duo closed his eyes and his temples jumped twice.

So dishonest, no wonder Shi Ruan didn't want to sleep with him in human form...

Just as he was thinking about how to get rid of the boy's shackles, Shi Ruan suddenly stuck out his tongue and gently licked his neck.

Ji Duo suddenly opened his eyes again and took in a breath of cold air.

All of a sudden, there was no sleepiness at all.

"Well, what's wrong with you? Didn't you sleep?"

Near noon, Shi Ruan Zai, who had been playing games all night, sat up from the bed, rubbed his eyes drowsily, and looked at Ji Duo, whose eyes were dark next to him.

When Ji Duo heard this, he glanced at his unsuspecting "culprit", ignored his question and said, "Get up and get ready to eat."

Shi Ruan's head was still dizzy and heavy after he had been through so much last night.