Chapter 17 fuzzy

Shi Ruan had spent a lot of energy in the shopping mall. Now after all this trouble, when the initial joy gradually faded away, he was so tired that he could hardly open his eyes.

"Meow-" Shi Ruan held the Yu Yu doll in the corner and jumped on the bed, ready to sleep happily.

Ji Duo put down his cell phone when he heard the sound and glanced up at the bed.

There was a strong wind outside, and the pouring rain pounded on the bedroom window. Cold white lightning came along with the roaring thunder. But fortunately, the sound insulation effect of the bedroom window and the light insulation ability of the curtains were good, so all the muffled sounds could be heard indoors. The muffled sound of rain hitting the glass, and the thunder that was still deep and strong but no longer so deafening.

Ji Duo looked at the kitten lying softly on the bed, stretching out its limbs like a kitten pancake. He raised his eyes again and glanced at the files on the computer that the assistant was still transmitting. He lowered his head and thought for a while. Finally, Still stood up and walked to the bed.

After all, the scene of the kitten being frightened by the thunder that night and asking for help from all over the world is still vivid in my mind.

"Are you sleeping?" Ji Duo lowered his eyes and asked.

"Meow...meow..." The kitten fell asleep in a second as soon as it touched the bed. He licked his pink mouth, and soft and soft sounds came intermittently from the mouth.

Its small light gray ears stand upright obediently. Whenever there is a dull thunder outside the window, they will instinctively fold back into airplane ears.

Ji Duo sighed helplessly, picked up his phone and sent a message to his assistant, then strode to the bathroom, took a cold shower, and then returned to the bed.

He shook off the quilt that had been kicked into a pile by the kitten, lay down on it first, and then placed the thin quilt on him and the kitten.

In the dark night, the first thing Ji Duoqian did after lying on the bed was to take the cute and scrawled kitten into his arms, and then with a sense of comfort, he reached out and squeezed the kitten until it didn't move. Stop the little ears.

After making sure that the kitten would no longer feel insecure, Ji Duo closed his eyes and hid the emotions in his eyes.

But what happened was contrary to Ji Duo's wish to take care of the kitten and let him have a good sleep. The moment he reached out and touched the kitten, Shi Ruan had already woken up.

Even though Shi Ruan fell asleep at the speed of light due to physical exhaustion, the fear of thunder was engraved in his bones. Because of this, his spirit was always in a state of high tension uncontrollably.

With Ji Duo's gentle touch, he was forced to wake up after only entering a light sleep, and nervously looked at his surroundings.

For Shi Ruan in his previous life, during his long wandering career, others were often reluctant to risk contact and help because he was the lowest Omega. Because he was still in school and had no skills, he was isolated and helpless. Being able to live on the street because of lack of money.

During the days when he was living a makeshift life on the street, such thunderstorm weather would definitely mean that his situation would be even more difficult. His thin bedding and scarce food would be soaked by the rain, and he would catch a cold and fever from being exposed to the rain. , dizzy...

After being exposed to humidity, cold, and despair for many times, Shi Ruan developed a fear of thunder that would remain with him throughout his life.

When Shi Ruan woke up, he saw a solid chest as soon as he opened his eyes. He felt that he was being embraced by a strong arm, and the howling wind and rain outside the window seemed far away from him.