Chapter 46 Didn't figure it out

Shi Ruan didn't know what to say to Ji Duo.

He and Gu Xinghai were just partners brought together by their personal interests. Apart from that, they had no other relationship, and even communication was very little.

It is completely nonsense to say that he likes Gu Xinghai.

But even without the recent cold war, he and Ji Duo still live in harmony and stick together like glue. Shi Ruan asked himself, he would not agree to Ji Duo's request to be together.

Many reasons.

First of all, he and Ji Duo are from two different worlds. Although he is very involved and happy in this world, he is still a book wearer after all.

What's more, there is something else he has been hiding from Ji Duo - he is actually just a low-level Omega. If I remember correctly, Ji Duo once said that "the thing he hates most is trash"...

What he really likes is someone like the heroine who is self-reliant and capable of growing out of the mud to amaze all living beings, not a loser like himself who can't do anything well and can only hold him back and make him sick.

Secondly, the system tasks increase and decrease in a repetitive cycle, and he is in a difficult stage.

The measurement scale of the influence value is "the negative logarithm of the hatred value of the villain towards the male and female protagonists", and the measurement scale of the mission failure indicator is "the extent of the villain's damage to the male and female protagonists". There is a relationship between one and the other.

Although the latter is opaque, Shi Ruan can also infer from the slowdown or even regression of the growth rate of the influence value that it should be increasing rapidly.

What's even more frightening is that the latter is a cumulative value and will not increase or decrease like the "impact value".

This means that when he doesn't know it, the latter may be very close to the threshold. Once he reaches it, he will "fail the mission" and his soul will be scattered.

Agreeing to another person's confession when you are unable to protect yourself is purely irresponsible and scumbag behavior.

"I, I don't like Gu Xinghai," Shi Ruan took a deep breath and said firmly, "But I won't agree to it either."

"So, it's better for us to keep a certain distance," Shi Ruan took a step back slightly.

"Then why are you still looking for him?" Ji Duo lowered his eyes, hiding the surging emotions in his eyes under his eyelashes.

The young man's voice was sweet but stubborn, and it sounded like he was telling the truth from the bottom of his heart.

Ji Duo can basically confirm through his statement that the matter of "Gu Xinghai withdrawing the bid" is related to Shi Ruan, and it is very likely that Shi Ruan persuaded him to do so.

But whether he did this for himself or for other purposes, Ji Duo didn't know.

Although he got the answer he wanted to know from the young man, and his reason told him that enough was enough, Ji Duo still asked one more question uncontrollably.

"I......"

Just when Ruan was thinking about whether to reveal something to Ji Duo, the system suddenly started ringing loudly in his head——

[It is forbidden to leak the plot of the original book Tianji to the probation recipients]