Chapter 71 IF Season Crossing to ABO World 5

marry?

Shi Ruan was stupid in the arms of Ji Gao like a stone carving, and he couldn't believe his ears.

Even when the marriage was married when he was young, he was promoted by the ABO government, but very few Alpha would do this.

After all, they have the scarce physiological advantages of Omega. They can mark multiple Omega in their lives, and the degree of marking is much less than the benchmarking reporter.

However, in Omega, unless he is under the labels of huge pain, he will always have a dependence and admiration for his Alpha, and he will obey the opponent unconditionally physically.

"What's wrong? Are you unwilling?" When he saw Ruan stiffly, he didn't speak, and Ji Gao laughed.

"No," Ji Gao just asked the exit, and Shi Ruan subconsciously denied it.

He got out of Ji Gao's solid chest, raised his little face, and said seriously, "I am willing, just ... I worry that this will affect Teacher Ji."

"Why?" Ji Gao raised his hand and pressed Shi Ruan's back of his head, and returned the teenager to his arms.

Such a warm and favorable hug gave Ruan Mo Da's encouragement and courage.

When Ruan thought about it, he still said dullly: "Because my level is very low, we are not so good."

Ji Gao raised his eyebrows, and patiently waited for the little guy in his arms to mowout, and then said, "But what I like is you, not a level."

"Happy, like me?" Shi Ruan opened his eyes wide.

Looking at Ji Gao's dark eyes, it was full of seriousness, not as if he was lied, and Shi Ruan was silent for a long time.

For a long time, he seemed to be determined, holding his small fist, and stretched his face, "Then I want to be with Teacher Ji forever."

In this life, he has always been sophisticated, and he can tolerate it. This time, he wants to fight for himself.

And Ji Gao waited for him.

A word that throws inferiority and sensitivity behind him.

After these days of the "Cold War period" thinking, Ji Gao also responded. The reason why Ruan would take the initiative to do that day on that day was that the bottom reason was that he had no sense of security.

Standing from their own perspective, the two are together with iron plates.

But for Ruan Ruan when he was bullied from a young age?

In his heart, he should fall from the sky like a cloud of clouds floating in the air and may leave at any time.

The teenager used himself as the most precious thing in Omega, and carefully wanted to change him to stay with him more.

Calm down and carefully thinking about the season is unavoidable and even more distressed, so he wants to make the teenagers live more from now on through the promise of "marriage".

"I put all the things we bought last time, and I put it in the trunk. Do you want to take it home or still put it in my house?" Seeing the teenage eyes, I was so moved to cry. road.

His question is essentially where Ruan is willing to live when he is asked, a small house with a family or his family.

After hearing the words, Shi Ruan was a bit of time. He accepted his tears back and blushed: "Put it with Teacher Ji."

When I was a teenager, Ruan's skin was more delicate and moist. His little face not only felt very good, but also reddish and cute.

Ji Gao couldn't help but raised his hand and pinched his cheeks, and hooked his lips: "But the bedding you bought before, I have to help you keep it first. After you are in the heat period, I will consider whether to pay back for you."