Chapter 52 Already refined

"What's wrong?"

Ji Duo, who was sitting next to Shi Ruan, could clearly feel the boy's body stiffen.

Shi Ruan's game character, like himself, seemed to have pressed the pause button, and soon fell to the enemy's rapid attack.

"It's nothing. I have a stomachache and want to go to the toilet. You play first," Shi Ruan randomly found an unreliable excuse, hurriedly grabbed his cell phone and ran into the toilet nearby.

After slamming the toilet door shut and taking a few deep breaths, Shi Ruan finally mustered up the courage to click on the link.

Not surprisingly, this is another "hot" building.

The photo on the top floor is exactly the photo of him and Ji Duo on the cover of the company's small group.

[Selling melons and selling melons, basically solid, cold and sinister CEO x pure and cute boy]

[Practice 1: Ji Duo's photo with the boy [photo], has anyone seen Ji Duo's head so close to others when taking photos? So intimate, there must be something wrong (seriously.jpg)】

Shi Ruan clicked on the group photo, tilted his head and looked left and right, but couldn't see the so-called "intimacy".

He wasn't even next to Ji Duo in the photo? !

On this scale, can it be considered a real hammer?

If the building owner knew that he and Ji Duo had physical contact from time to time, wouldn't this building turn into the Leaning Tower of Pisa?

Shi Ruan was thinking confusedly as he quickly rowed down several floors.

[Fact 2: On the first floor of the company lobby, the two of them were holding hands openly [Photo][Photo]. I made a bold guess that the two may already be an unmarried couple, and it will be officially announced soon! 】

[The minister seconded the proposal]

[I second the proposal x10086]

Shi·Crowzui·Ruan: "..."

[True Three: The two are almost inseparable [Photo][Photo][Photo], whether commuting to get off work or having lunch, what is this if not love? Could it be brotherly love? 】

[If this were brotherhood, I would live-stream the performance and eat it on my mobile phone]

[The fujoshi's sharp eyes tell the story of this perfect love]

Shi Ruan looked at this topic that he and Ji Duo had been discussing endlessly. For a moment, various emotions such as shock, panic, and novelty gradually grew in his heart.

As a low-level Omega, he has always been transparent everywhere. When he received such attention for the first time, he was a little overwhelmed.

Shi Ruan ran his fingers through those strange speculations and whispered in his heart: It's actually the relationship between the shit shovel officer and Maomao.

After flipping through the pages, Shi Ruan seemed to have thought of something, and then returned to the "real hammer three" floor, and saved a few candid photos of his Ji Duo in the album.

Due to the shooting angle and speed, most of these photos are blurry, and only two human figures with blurred edges can be seen.

But just from the corners here, Shi Ruan can recall what he was thinking about and what he was preparing to do at those moments in the photos.

Although it is monotonous, it is full of happiness all the time.

Shi Ruan thought for a while, maybe he could wash out all these photos and put them in the album given to him by Ji Duo as a souvenir.

The stupid Omega dresses up as the villain's cat queenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें