Chapter 34 learning

"I want this book," Shi Ruan half-covered the title of the novel with some embarrassment, revealing only the cartoon ragdoll cat with pink paws and white fur on the cover.

Ji Duo gave a deep "hmm" and took the book from Shi Ruan's hand and put it into the small shopping basket.

Shi Ruan walked ahead of Ji Duo step by step, looking left and right in front of each bookshelf for a long time, and also took a fancy to several pure love novels set by ABO.

Adhering to the idea of "no need to spend his money, no need for him to take it", Shi Ruan half-covered the book as a matter of course, and quickly put the novel upside down into the shopping basket in Ji Duo's hand before he could see it clearly.

Originally, he thought he could hide these at home and study them slowly by himself, but it backfired. When checking out at the checkout counter, the cashier flipped through each novel several times under Ji Duo's eyes. Then he raised his eyes and glanced meaningfully at Ji Duo.

Ji Duo also saw the strange names on those novels, frowned and muttered softly: "Omega?"

For some reason, when he heard Ji Duo's deep voice read out the gender in the ABO world, Shi Ruan always felt that the impenetrable barrier between the two worlds was slowly breaking apart.

But he could only swallow the emotion in his heart, moved closer to Ji Duo, and defended in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "It's a mathematical and physical symbol."

Ji Zhuang glanced at the gaudy cover of the novel and frowned even more tightly, but he didn't say anything else.

The novels Ji Duo was carrying were like hooks, which kept pulling on Shi Ruan's heartstrings, causing him to feel listless during the subsequent shopping activities.

But after Ji Duo reached out and handed him a piece of strawberry-flavored ice cream, Ji Duo's cell phone buzzed.

He took out his mobile phone, looked at the contact name on the call request interface, and frowned.

Shi Ruan took a lick of the ice cream, which was cold and sweet with strawberries. He pricked up his ears and heard Ji Duo seem to whisper a few words, "Outside" and "I'm not free this afternoon, so I'll move it to tomorrow."

Shi Ruan's eyes moved quickly. He didn't expect the opportunity to come so soon. He stepped forward and tugged on Ji Duo's clothes, pretending to be sensible and pursed his lips and said: "I'm tired from playing too, I want to go back and rest." ."

Seeing the guilt in Ji Duo's eyes, Shi Ruan couldn't help but praise his superb acting skills in his heart.

"You can continue playing if you want," Ji Duo took the phone away from his ear and lowered his eyes to look at Shi Ruan, who was half a head shorter than him.

"It's okay, I want to go back," Shi Ruan said categorically as he was a little worried that things might get out of hand.

Sure enough, Ji Duo sighed helplessly, with a touch of tenderness in his voice: "I'll take you out next time I'm free."

Shi Ruan nodded heavily and licked the pink ice cream that was about to melt in his hand.

When he returned to Ji Duo's office again, he saw a familiar face.

"Long time no see. You've really changed a lot. You even dare to escape and play outside during work hours." Bai Yuanjia glanced at the shopping bag in Ji Duo's hand, his eyes full of teasing. He patted Ji Duo's shoulder skillfully. .

But the corners of his raised mouth froze completely when he saw Shi Ruan behind Ji Duo.

Not only because he lamented that this young man's ability was extraordinary, he could allow the workaholic Ji Duo to take him out to play during working hours. What surprised Bai Yuanjia was that he actually inexplicably looked at the young man's wrinkled face. I felt a little familiar.