Chapter 2 touch hand

Indeed, as the young man said before, the kitten is very sturdy.

Shi Ruan rolled down the stairs with a grunt. Shi Ruan was just a little dizzy from the fall, and his originally round, milky white head was slightly flattened.

Just when he was dizzy and ready to get up from the ground, Shi Ruan once again felt someone grabbing the back of his neck and lifting him up.

"Running around?" The villain chuckled, his eyes dark and unclear.

"Meow meow~" Seeing the person who suddenly appeared in front of him, Shi Ruan knew that he was in the wrong, so he could only scream twice in a flattering manner.

There was a lack of energy in his voice. In addition to his guilty conscience, the main reason was that he still couldn't calm down in the face of a villain with an aura like Shura from hell.

Although he had been comforting himself in his heart that the villain did not thunder and scare people, when he saw the villain's sinister black eyes and listened to his threatening words with a smile on his face, Shi Ruan couldn't help but think of the well-dressed man he had seen in the movie. , a villain with a perverted and twisted heart.

Seeing that he was being carried like a chicken and put into the soft cat's nest, Shi Ruan secretly pursed his lips and turned his back.

Facing the sinister villain, he didn't dare to resist.

Ji Duo looked at the little kitten whose back had "I'm sad" written all over it. He was slightly stunned, but he still turned around and walked upstairs.

He had just come out of the bathroom after taking a shower when he heard a faint meow from downstairs. When he went downstairs with a frown, he saw a white dumpling rolling down the stairs and lying on the ground stupidly without moving.

Recalling the fearful blue eyes of the kitten just now, Ji Duo estimated that he would stop running out of the nest, so he planned to go back to his room.

But just when he was about to go upstairs again, the sky flashed white, and when the deafening thunder roared down, Ji Duo felt his calf being hugged by something soft.

Ji Duo was stunned for a moment, looking down at the trembling kitten hugging his leg tightly, and then raised his eyebrows helplessly.

Are kittens afraid of thunder?

When he realized what he had done, Ruan was also stunned for a moment. Thinking that his disobedience and persistence might arouse the villain's disgust, he took two steps back in panic, trying to turn his head and retract his body again. In the warm little nest, he was lifted up by the villain again.

Just when he thought he was going to be thrown away, the villain took him into his arms and walked upstairs.

When Shi Ruan looked at the suddenly higher field of vision, his body froze and he did not dare to move.

...Fa, what happened?

Feeling the villain's powerful beating heart and the clear but not exaggerated muscles hidden under his pajamas, Shi Ruan was not only worried that he could crush himself to death with one hand, but also blushed a little.

He is just a little Omega who has just grown up, and someone with the villain's stature can only be a strong Alpha.

In all his life, he has never had any physical contact with an alpha.

But soon, Shi Ruan forgot his shyness and fear, because he smelled the fresh smell of pine wood again.

It was stronger than ever before. After taking a sip, all the negative emotions in his heart found an outlet and were channeled away like water whose valve was suddenly opened.