Chapter 41 Crying

"You haven't recovered from your cold yet?"

Shi Ruan opened the door of the master bedroom, stuck half of his head out, and looked at the man who was about to enter the guest room as soon as he returned home.

During this week, Ji Duo had been keeping a close distance from him, neither seeming close nor too distant, which made Shi Ruan very uncomfortable.

However, Ji Duo did not clearly show displeasure or other negative emotions on his face. Perhaps because he was not used to the environment of the guest room, there was a deepening dark blue under his eyes.

No matter how he looked, he didn't look like he was willing to leave his bedroom.

Under such circumstances, even if Shi Ruan wanted to talk to Ji Duo, even if he wanted to apologize for the excessive things he might have done that night, he could not find a suitable reason.

"In a few days," Ji Duo stopped at the door of the guest room.

Without the soft little guy curling up next to him and making "gurgling" sounds, he actually had insomnia until late at night.

But Ji Duo kept comforting himself that "persistence is victory" and that he would be fine if he persisted for a few more days.

In a few days, Shi Ruan will be an adult, and she can give him the little surprise she prepared, and then stand with him openly from then on.

"But the Internet says that a common cold will get better within a week even if you don't take medicine," Shi Ruan muttered quietly.

Ji Duo obviously didn't hear what he said. He said, "There's hot milk downstairs," and then opened the door and entered the guest room.

Shi Ruan raised his eyes and looked at the closed wooden door, feeling a sense of grievance in his heart for no reason.

But he couldn't do anything about it. The other party's excuse was reasonable, but he not only didn't know what the other party's reason was for doing this, but he was also thinking about what happened that night and couldn't remember it.

Shi Ruan lowered his head and moved back to the master bedroom.

Although Ji Duo's bedroom was big enough to accommodate four or five people, Shi Ruan never felt any emptiness or lack of security during the few months he stayed with him.

But since Ji Duo moved out here, Shi Ruan felt increasingly uncomfortable.

Shi Ruan's cell phone buzzed twice again——

Gu Xinghai: [See you at Time Restaurant at 5pm this Saturday]

Shi Ruan stared at the message for a while, then replied "Okay", then threw the phone on the soft bedside and lay in the middle of the big bed with his arms spread wide.

I don't know why, but even the "increasing influence value" that he usually cares about and cares about the most cannot arouse any interest in him.

Shi Ruan stared at the familiar ceiling in the master bedroom, and after a while, he gradually fell into sleep under the dazzling incandescent light.

When I woke up again, the orange sky outside had completely darkened.

Along with the night came a manic heavy rain, with huge raindrops hitting the glass like a devil tapping its tentacles on this small house.

Just the curve of the trees in the garden outside showed how violent the storm was.

Shi Ruan hadn't yet reacted to the situation outside. He had just woken up and was confused. He just wanted to stand up and go downstairs to get a cup of hot milk, then take a nice shower, and then go back to sleep.