Chapter 55 drunken maniac

"Are you okay?" Shi Ruan asked tentatively.

Although Ji Duo's face was still fair and his eyes were deep, and there was no abnormality on the surface, Shi Ruan still became inexplicably nervous.

There was a huge difference in strength between him and Ji Duo. If Ji Duo seemed to be a normal person after getting drunk, but in fact he didn't recognize his relatives, he would be in great danger.

Shi Ruan carefully glanced at Ji Duo's arms with clear but not exaggerated muscle lines, and instinctively leaned his body back slightly.

It looks so terrible.

The man kept looking at Shi Ruan in silence, until just before he was about to scare the boy away, he finally said, "It's okay."

As soon as he spoke, Shi Ruan immediately felt the increasingly strong smell of alcohol rushing towards his face, and quickly swept away the originally fresh air around him.

"What kind of VIP are you tonight? Why did you drink so much?" After confirming that Ji Duo would not hit anyone while drunk, Shi Ruan finally breathed a sigh of relief and asked with concern.

"No one," Ji Duo's eyes darkened and he said coldly.

Just when Shi Ruan thought he had brought back bad memories for Ji Duo and made him angry, Ji Duo suddenly held his little hand and pulled him straight upstairs.

"Hey, hey," Shi Ruan was staggered by him and said with confusion, "What are you doing?"

"Sleep," Ji Duo replied simply.

Ji Duo's hand was hot and strong, completely wrapping Shi Ruan's small hand inside. It was obviously a size that only Alpha could have.

Shi Ruan couldn't help but blush when he thought of the word Alpha, which was opposite to his nature.

But there was a huge difference in strength between him and Ji Duo, so Shi Ruan could only feel shy and confused as the man pulled him towards the bedroom.

Arriving in the master bedroom, Ji Duo immediately stood beside the bed, then pressed Shi Ruan's shoulders with his big hands and sat the young man on the edge of the bed.

"What are you doing?"

Seeing Ji Duo standing in front of him without speaking, just staring at him intently, Shi Ruan was a little embarrassed, but at the same time he finally realized that Ji Duo had really drunk to the point where he was unconscious.

"Sleep," Ji Duo repeated tirelessly.

"Oh, I'll go to bed first. You can come and sleep after you take a shower." Seeing that Ji Duo didn't move, Shi Ruan simply kicked his kitten slippers away to the cabinet, and then climbed to the middle of the bed.

Just when he was about to recite a spell silently and transform back into cat form, Ji Duo suddenly grabbed his wrist.

Shi Ruan twitched his hand in confusion, but the grip on his wrist was extremely strong, making it impossible for him to break free at all.

"do not move."

Shi Ruan: "..."

He swallowed the "what are you doing" he was about to blurt out.

So... silly.

Ji Duo got drunk and turned himself into a robot that could only speak two words. How could he be assimilated into a repeater that could only say "What are you doing?"

Seeing the man in front of him pretending to accompany him to eternity, Shi Ruan could only compromise reluctantly: "Okay, okay, I won't change my mind like a cat. Can I just wait for you here? You go take a shower quickly."