Chapter 73 Shengzi Fan Wai 2

"B ... baba."

On the spacious large bed, a white and soft small group sat in the center, using the little milk sound that made people's hearts germinate, and a little syllables.

And the young man sitting opposite the little dumplings is Tuan Ruan.

Before going to bed in the evening, it was his daily fixed teachings to speak.

Shi Ruan hugged his little fish doll and tried to slow down his voice, saying one by one, "Dad, Dad."

"B ... Buaba," Xiao Tuanzi shook his head and repeated Shi Ruan's words, his face flushed, like a cute little apple.

Although the little guy still does not speak and repeat the voice of the bite is blurred, he still likes to say that he always said that he kept talking about Ruan's ears all day long, and whether the other party could not understand it. Essence

"Well," Ruan was laughed at the baby's seriously saying a funny voice.

He turned his head and glanced at the season when he was sitting in front of the desk and knocking on the keyboard, and laughed: "Season, see your son, stupid."

Although Ji Xinghuai still doesn't speak yet, he can also understand the meaning of adults.

When he heard the words of Ruan, he first stared at his big eyes that resembled Shi Ruan, and then he sighed his little mouth with a look, and pretended to be crying. Saying a bunch of "infant words" that both of them did not understand.

Looking at the appearance of his son's grievances, Ji Gao hooked the corner of his lips, opened his arm towards him, and whispered: "Come, come to Dad."

Hearing a man's low but close voice, the white tender milk ball immediately retracted his tears, stretched the fleshy small arm, wandered to the season, and then rushed into it. That warm and solid embrace.

Ji Gao raised his hand and squeezed the soft face of the little guy's milk, and the seriousness in his eyes was replaced by the smile.

"Aunt Zhu Xinmei sent us a message just now. Let us go to Jijia's main house to play tomorrow. Do you not work overtime tomorrow?" Shi Ruan threw the little fish doll in his hand to the side and looked at Ji Gao.

Because Ji Xinghuai looks cute, the two round eyes look like black agate, and the white tender bun face is dumb, but does not recognize it. Therefore, when he was born, he had captured The elders of the Ji family.

Let the old people who often go to the Financial Newspaper and have already been still in love with them.

"Don't work overtime," Ji Gao laughed at the little guy who was "giggling" in his arms, and glanced at Shi Ruan.

"That's OK," Ruan jumped from the bed, ran to the baby's wardrobe for the baby, and found it inside: "What clothes do you wear tomorrow?"

After giving birth to Ji Xinghuai in October and giving birth to Ji Xinghuai, Shi Ruan thought he would have the greatest father's love and the most detailed care techniques in the world.

But the fact is just the opposite of what he thought. On the care of the child, Ji Gao is far more careful and patient than him.

Shi Ruan is more subconsciously regarding the little tender little guy as a mobilized little doll, a small toy that can be screamed, and dresses him every day to make all kinds of Beautiful supplementary food.

However, Ji Gao is actually "taking care of children". From life to learning to all aspects of fine branches, he almost experienced himself without a lot of things.