Chapter 63 Send a Gift

Shi Ruan and Zhu Xinmei made an appointment to meet and talk at a very private coffee shop at two o'clock this afternoon.

"Do you want to go out?" Ji Duo sat in front of the large desk and moved his eyes from the papers on the table to Shi Ruan.

"I want to go out and relax," Shi Ruan said nervously, pinching his fingers.

"Well, call me if you need anything," Ji Duo nodded and looked away.

Seeing that Ji Duo had no suspicion, Shi Ruan breathed a sigh of relief.

The man has been forced to devote himself wholeheartedly to work that is not optimistic these days, and he really has no time to delve into his whereabouts.

Thinking of this, Shi Ruan suddenly felt distressed.

If it weren't for him, Ji Duo would have defeated the Gu family headed by Gu Xinghai with thunderous means, instead of being like now, unable to fight back and could only passively "take a beating".

After standing there stupidly for a long time, Shi Ruan still took small steps and walked to Ji Duo little by little.

As if he felt that the atmosphere between the two of them had been very depressing recently, Ji Duo raised his eyes, raised the corners of his lips towards Shi Ruan, and pretended to be relaxed, "What's wrong? Isn't the money enough?"

Ji Duo had given him a black card with no spending limit before, and Shi Ruan knew he was joking with him.

Although he was depressed, he still forced a smile at the man.

Shi Ruan calmed his voice and tried to make his voice less anxious: "I see that you seem to be working very hard recently. Have you made any progress?"

From his angle, he could clearly see Ji Duo frowning slightly. Shi Ruan hesitated for a moment and then added in a low voice: "I want to hear the truth, is that okay?"

The man in front of him lowered his eyes and was silent for a long time. Just when Shi Ruan thought that he had touched a trade secret that could not be disclosed and was about to apologize and leave, Ji Duo slowly shook his head.

"You may not understand much, but for fiercely competitive business wars, conservative operations are never the best solution. If you just retreat without advancing, you will lose potential partners and have to fall into a passive state," Ji Duo explained calmly. road.

Although Ji Duo said it tactfully, Shi Ruan still understood it.

Because of his promise to himself, Ji Duo did not directly confront Gu Xinghai, but took measures to protect himself as much as possible. This resulted in the entire company now being like a pool of stagnant water and in a worrying situation.

"Do you really hate Gu Xinghai?" Shi Ruan lowered his eyes and asked knowingly.

The 4D image presented to him as the system's ultimate reward last night was still vivid in his mind, and it still repeatedly emphasized in Shi Ruan's mind that he was a selfish person who didn't care about Ji Duo's life or death.

Ji Duo casually glanced at the complicated documents on his desk, then raised his eyes and looked directly at Shi Ruan, and said calmly: "I hate him very much, and I also care about my career."

Seeing Shi Ruan's face getting paler, Ji Duo sighed softly, turned around and took his soft little hand, and added: "But, I like you more."

Ji Duo originally wanted to continue this topic and continued to comfort Shi Ruan by saying, "If I have to choose between the three of them, I will choose you without hesitation."