Chapter 28 Want a hug

"No!" Shi Ruan suddenly covered his head with his hands, showing a painful expression.

As Ji Duo reached out to hold his shoulders, Shi Ruan could clearly feel the body temperature of the other person's palms penetrated through the thin clothes and passed to his skin.

What followed was a stronger and richer pheromone scent than before. It no longer seemed like the silent and majestic cedar mountain, but like a violent snowstorm mixed with the scent of pine wood, which shook Shi Ruan's reason. Sweep and remove bit by bit.

That day in the deep alley, Ruan Guang shivered and didn't pay attention to how strong Ji Duo's own force was. With a shapeless weapon, he could single out street gangsters who had experienced many battles.

But now, his senses were infinitely amplified due to the Alpha pheromone, and he could clearly feel the amazing explosive power hidden in the other party's palm lightly holding his shoulders.

The opponent's arm muscles have smooth lines, and cyan blood vessels can be faintly seen under the thin skin, which should contain extremely powerful energy.

Shi Ruan's eyelashes couldn't help trembling, and he felt as if his sanity was being continuously pulled by two villains.

One villain shouted, "Go up and hug him and you will feel better." Another villain screamed, "He is dangerous, please stay away from him."

Omega is such a contradictory creature. They have the Mu Qiang gene deeply engraved in their bones, but they are also afraid of the harm caused by the opponent's crushing of their own strength.

Shi Ruan felt that Ji Duo's voice in his ear gradually faded away, and not a word really entered his brain——

What is he saying? What is he going to do?

Before his reason was completely eroded by expectation and desire, Shi Ruan broke free from Ji Duo's already weak arm, turned around and ran out of the bedroom as if he was running away.

He stood in the corridor, breathing in the fresh air outside the bedroom, but things were not as expected. Shi Ruan's physical condition worsened. He began to become more chest tight and short of breath, with a splitting headache, as if someone had strangled his throat. .

Shi Ruan couldn't hold it anymore. He slowly squatted at the door of the bedroom, held his head in pain, and moaned uncontrollably.

He seemed to have returned to the rainy night before his rebirth, tortured by the fever period and walking on the edge of death.

[Host, let go of the fear of Alpha in your heart, only the villain can save you from fire and water]

[This is just a simple fever period test]

Shi Ruan listened to the words of the system in his mind that he couldn't bear to speak. Even though he was in pain, he couldn't help but secretly complain for his own sake.

He not only ran away because he was afraid of Alpha "for the first time", but more importantly, his chastity did not allow him to just go up and hug him.

[Then let go of your chastity, this is just a different world] The system heard the words in Shi Ruan's heart, and the electronic sound sounded indifferently again.

While the system was still trying to convince Shi Ruan, Ji Duo had already walked to Shi Ruan's side and slowly squatted down.

"What's wrong?" Ji Duo frowned tightly.

It was a good thing that he didn't come close. When he came closer, his warm breath blew on Shi Ruan's neck.

As if a broad palm was gently soothing the restless and sensitive flame, Shi Ruan finally understood what the system meant by "saving him from fire and water."