Chapter 57 Confess again

Shi Ruan's brain exploded with a buzz.

By the time he hurriedly turned off the animation playing in the small window, the 18+ sound of "Hmmmmmmmm~" and the nine twists and turns had been loudly broadcasting in the lounge for about five or six seconds.

In just five or six seconds, it took Shi Ruan a lifetime to heal.

He hugged the tablet with a black screen and put his head into the soft quilt, refusing to accept the facts like an ostrich.

Now he just wants to find a hole in the ground to crawl into, or change the planet to continue living.

Ji Duo chuckled, walked to the bed, and patted the little bun that bulged out from the quilt.

"Well," Shi Ruan moved his body bit by bit until his whole body was pressed against the wall, then he stopped moving.

The slow movement of the hillock was too funny, so Ji Duo sat on the edge of the bed with his lips curled up.

"What?"

Shi Ruan's mumbled voice from under the quilt was deep and dull. It sounded so cute that people couldn't help but want to pinch his cheeks that swelled due to squeezing.

"What are you doing secretly in the room?" Ji Duo asked.

Shi Ruan's little mouth opened and closed as he huddled under the quilt, unable to say a word for a long time.

After a while, he seemed to feel that he was dead in society anyway, so he simply broke the pot, suddenly lifted his last layer of fig leaf, got out of the bed, and glared at Ji Duo fiercely.

After being suffocated in bed for so long, the young man's pretty little face was flushed. This deliberately frightening expression not only had no lethality, but instead seemed to add a bit of childishness to him.

"It's none of your business what I do, do you want to watch it too?" Shi Ruan tilted his chin towards Ji Duo stubbornly and said confidently.

"See? It turns out there is still a picture," Ji Duo raised his eyebrows.

"You, you..." Shi Ruan was so choked by him that he couldn't say a complete sentence for a long time.

...If I had known earlier, I would have called it a radio drama, but now it's even more embarrassing.

"I'll watch it with you when I get back. How about we go have lunch first?" Ji Duotian continued shamelessly.

Shi Ruan widened his beautiful eyes, obviously not expecting Ji Duo to be so thick-skinned and able to receive his words without changing his expression.

"It was given to me by someone else. It's my first time to read it," Shi Ruan explained with a blushing face.

Ruan's face turned red when he did this kind of shame, and now he was caught by the person he knew the most...

His image of a pure little Omega in the villain's heart must have been shattered to pieces.

"It's too cruel. I won't watch it anymore..." Shi Ruan lowered his head and his voice became smaller and smaller.

The tumbling images appeared in his mind uncontrollably, causing all the blood in the boy's body to rush to his head.

Ji Duo, who was about to stand up and reveal the matter, was stunned for a moment and repeated softly: "Cruel?"

Although he was secretly glad that Shi Ruan's own sexual orientation was male and that he did not bend himself in order to compromise with him.

However, facing such a thin-skinned young man, no matter how novel and interesting he felt, he was not going to hold on to this matter.