Chapter 33 ABO

In Shi Ruan's eyes, everything around him gradually blurred, and the only thing left in his world was the wound that was still bleeding out.

Blood is the place where Alpha pheromones are most concentrated, and pheromones can calm Omega's turbulent and out-of-control emotions to a certain extent.

Shi Ruan pressed Ji Duo's arm and licked the wound.

Ji Duo took in a breath of cold air imperceptibly. Although with his strength, he could throw away Shi Ruan who was clinging to him like a sloth with a wave of his hand, he still resisted the urge to do so. Impulsively, he let Shi Ruan lick it.

He even stretched out his big hand to slightly support Shi Ruan's fragile and slender waist because he was worried that Shi Ruan would focus on licking the wound with his tongue and lose his center of gravity.

They cuddled up against each other in the cramped environment of the cubicle. It took an unknown amount of time before Shi Ruan's fever test gradually subsided, and his eyes slowly returned to clarity.

"W-where am I?"

After coming back to his senses, Shi Ruan immediately released his grip on Ji Duo's hand and distanced himself from him. It seemed that because the torture just now was too long and painful, his voice was inevitably stained. There was a hint of crying.

Ji Duo raised one hand to hold the not-so-simple wound on his neck, and the other hand reached up to wrap around Shi Ruan's frozen back, and hugged him into his arms again.

"Do you feel better?" Ji Duo gently patted Shi Ruan's still trembling back.

"It's a little hot, my head is a little dizzy," after hearing Ji Duo's voice, Shi Ruan gradually recovered the memories before the fever period.

Since he was half-leaning in the other person's arms, Shi Ruan could vaguely feel that Ji Duo's nerves were even tighter than his own. He raised his slender arms at a loss and patted Ji Duo's back, pretending He said relaxedly: "But it should be fine now."

Ji Duo helped Shi Ruan stand up and looked him up and down, wanting to check to see if he was really all right.

Although Shi Ruan was no longer shaking as before, the blood-red eyes still showed the torture he had experienced.

"Why don't you call me?" Ji Duo held Shi Ruan Bai's thin arm and reached out to wipe the crystal tears still hanging on his face.

Shi Ruan suddenly woke up when he felt the wonderful touch of Ji Duo's slightly rough fingers across his cheek.

If he had dialed Ji Duo's phone number as soon as the fever period came, no matter how painful and incoherent he was later, the other party would be able to find out that something was wrong with him, and even use passers-by to accurately determine his location.

Shi Ruan was so stupid that he scratched his head, which was still groggy. He was embarrassed to say that the only thing in his mind at that time was Ji Duo's words, "Send me a message if you have anything."

That sentence played over and over in his mind, and Ji Duo's steady voice was like a centering needle, making him have no doubt of its authenticity and follow it wholeheartedly.

Ji Duo could not hide the worry in his eyes. He took out a few white tissues from the paper box next to him, wiped the cold sweat from Shi Ruan's forehead, and said in a deep voice, "You can rest for a while before going out."

Shi Ruan sniffed his nose and said "hmm" a little dejectedly.

Even though it was just a short sound, Shi Ruan could clearly feel that his voice was still sticky and slightly crying, like a crying child begging for mercy, making people blush for no reason.