Chapter 47 playground

"Did she bully you? I'll help you bully her back."

Hearing Ji Duo's obviously protective words, by some strange coincidence, Shi Ruan, who had always been a little afraid of society and believed in "doing more is worse than doing less", was silent for a moment, then bit his lip and nodded.

His move completely exceeded Ji Duo's expectations.

Ji Duo was stunned for a moment, then breathed a sigh of relief and stepped forward to help the young man in the corner.

Fortunately, Shi Ruan gave some reaction. If he refused to communicate and had to digest his emotions alone as before, then he would really be at a loss.

Following his movements, Shi Ruan slowly raised his head.

The young man's pale eyes were filled with tears, and there were shallow tooth marks on his soft lips, which looked miserable.

Ji Duo picked up the two glasses of milk that Shi Ruan had left carelessly on the bed with his heart broken, placed one bottle on the table where extracurricular books were scattered, unscrewed the other bottle and gave it to Shi Ruan.

Shi Ruan obediently took the milk, drooped his beautiful big eyes, and drank in small sips, like a kitten that had been wronged.

"I don't like her," Ji Duo explained patiently again, knowing that the young man liked to think wildly, "She helped me before, so I signed a contract with her."

While drinking milk, Shi Ruan pricked up his ears to listen to Ji Duo's words.

He suddenly realized that he seemed to have triggered a plot that was not mentioned in the original book.

To be honest, he had long been curious about what would happen to Ji Duo, the biggest villain in the book.

The young man has a simple mind, and all his emotions are written on his face.

Seeing his obvious interest, Ji Duo paused for a moment before continuing: "My life was somewhat difficult when I was a child, and I was not yet able to protect myself. It was at that time that she extended a helping hand."

It was a past event that was unbearable to look back on, and telling it was tantamount to opening one's own bloody wound and showing others the tragic suffering.

It shouldn't and is not necessary.

So for so many years, Ji Duo never mentioned anything about that year to anyone.

This was the first time he told it, and just because of the curious expression on the young man's face, the bottom line he had firmly guarded was completely loosened.

"However," Ji Duo changed his voice and looked directly at Shi Ruan and said, "I have given her enough favors. If you hate her, I can take back the rest at any time."

Shi Ruan sipped the remaining bits of milk on his soft lips into his lips, clutched the milk bottle in his hand, and comforted him with some embarrassment: "Actually, I also had a somewhat unsatisfactory life before..."

He should have been a little sad because of the heroine's moonlight-like status in Ji Duo's heart.

But from Ji Duo's emotionless narration, he actually had no other emotions other than sympathy for the villain, and even wanted to comfort him with his own painful past.

"It's just that Su Baixuan is still waiting outside," Shi Ruan said impatiently, changing the subject, "If you are interested, I will tell you later."

Ji Duo didn't know how kind and simple a person must be to be able to speak for someone who bullied him when he was full of grievances.