Chapter 39 take a bath

Ji Duo couldn't resist Shi Ruan and could only follow his strength and walked towards the bathroom.

The young man pulled him into the bathroom, let go, and used his small white hands to fiddle with the equipment in the bathroom.

Ji Duo was half-leaning on the bathroom door, watching the young man curiously turn on the shower head, and then his head was drenched like a drowned cat. He couldn't help but sigh silently, and took two steps forward to help him turn the shower head over. Closed.

Shi Ruan's face was rosy, and he was obviously over the odor of alcohol. He covered his head with his hands blankly, and after a long time, he didn't realize that the shower was turned off.

"Wash in the bathtub?" Ji Duo reluctantly held Shi Ruan's slender wrist, took his hand off his head, and let his two furry ears see the light of day again.

The young man reacted slowly. After staring at Ji Duo's face for a long time, he nodded stupidly.

Ji Duo bypassed the young man standing in the middle of the bathroom blocking the way and walked to the bathtub to put hot water in for him.

Shi Ruan's clothes were wet just now, and the long, light gray fur on his tail had turned into clumps. If he didn't take a bath as soon as possible, he would probably catch a cold and fever the next day.

Ji Duo didn't hesitate and quickly adjusted the hot water. When the bathtub was almost filled with hot water of moderate temperature, he immediately turned around and planned to get a few bottles of toiletries from the bathroom cabinet.

But just when he turned around, Shi Ruan was already standing naked in front of him.

Ji Duo's breathing stopped suddenly. Going around the young man's fair body, he could see a few soaked clothes randomly thrown on the ground at the bathroom door.

"I want to go in."

Just when Ji Duo looked away and showed a rare sign of being at a loss, Shi Ruan stretched out a slender finger and carefully poked his arm.

Ji Duo let out a deep "hmm" from his throat, but the young man didn't buy it and instead poked him with his finger.

Ji Duo closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths. When he opened them again, he had suppressed the thick emotions in his eyes.

He walked around the boy's long tail trailing behind him, leaned over and picked him up, and then gently put him into a bathtub filled with hot water.

"Let go," Ji Duo's eyes only fell on Bai Jie's bathtub from beginning to end. As for the boy's body, which was fairer than the tiles on the floor, he forced himself to selectively ignore it.

After hearing Ji Duo's words, Shi Ruan let go of the hand tightly holding his neck and fell into the pool with a "pop" sound.

Water splashed everywhere, soaking Ji Duo's neat suit, but it couldn't dampen the growing emotions in his heart.

Ji Duo stopped the faucet that was still running water, turned around and got a colorful bath ball for Shi Ruan, and then quickly put it into the bathtub.

As the bath ball spewed colorful bubbles crazily in the bathtub, the boy's dazzlingly white body was finally covered under the bubbles. Only then did Ji Duo raise his eyes to take stock of Shi Ruan's condition.

The young man's raven black hair hung softly in front of his forehead, and his fair face was flushed with layers of red. He sat obediently in the bathtub, motionless, and his two big bright eyes were staring at him intently.