Chapter 9 scissor claw

The kitten was already lethargic, and when Ruan didn't sleep well all night, he fell asleep and slept until midnight.

Because he ate too much in one go last night, Shi Ruan has never been very hungry. He huddled in his little nest as if hibernating, chirping from time to time, and occasionally turning over, like a soft and glutinous glutinous rice ball. .

When I opened my eyes again, the dazzling rays of the sun had filled the living room from the floor-to-ceiling windows. Contrary to the fact that people are always full of negative energy late at night, the warm sunshine always seems to bring people hope and courage.

The first thing Shi Ruan saw was his favorite, silly little fish doll, lying quietly next to him.

No wonder I always feel like I bumped into something soft while sleeping.

Although he clearly remembered that he only ran away last night and did not take Xiaoyu with him, the kitten didn't care about the cause and effect. He rubbed the doll that was as soft and cute as him, and his furry body stretched out in the cat's nest. Stretched.

"Ruanruan is awake?" Aunt Xiu saw the movement and quickly appeared in front of the cat's nest, "Would you like to get up and have something to eat?"

Shi Ruan couldn't bear to reject this aunt who had always been very kind to him. He carefully arranged his doll with his little paws and let its head lie on the pillow of his cat's nest. Then he poked out a milky white doll from the cat's nest. The little head, gray ears stood up nervously.

"Mr. Ji will be back soon," Aunt Xiu looked at the kitten's big eyes looking around, thinking that he missed Ji Duo.

When Shi Ruan heard her words, he estimated that Ji Duo had already gone out, so he lifted up his short legs with confidence, walked out of his cat's nest with his head held high, and rubbed Aunt Xiu's palm.

Hum, it would be best not to. What I hate the most is people who are duplicitous and seem to be nice to kittens, but actually want to take advantage of them.

When Shi Ruan saw the full rice bowl not far away, his light blue eyes suddenly lit up. The haze in his heart dissipated a little, and he ran over with his short legs.

While he was immersed in cooking as before, he was shouting about the system in his heart.

"System, will I be thrown away by the villain?"

Shi Ruan raised his head and raised the tip of his pink nose. His moist blue eyes drooped downward, looking pitiful.

When he thought of the awkward relationship between him and Ji Duo, he couldn't help but feel sad again.

[No, host]

Although Shi Ruan rationally felt that the system was comforting him so that he could complete the task better, he still felt a little better.

"If I complete the task, what reward will I get?" Shi Ruan blinked and began to lick the can again.

[The host has died in the original world. If he completes the mission of the Lord God, he can be reborn in this world]

"What if it can't be completed?"

Shi Ruan felt that "gaining new life" should be similar to his current living situation, so in order to prevent the host from not actively completing the task and just enjoying the status quo, failure to complete the task should be severely punished.

[If the villain does not give up his hatred for the hero and heroine, and his revenge reaches a threshold, it will be considered a mission failure]

[After failure, the host will be wiped out in this world and return to the original world]