Chapter 61 sorry

Exquisite photos were scattered haphazardly on the large bed.

Shi Ruan was holding a heavy photo album, sitting cross-legged on it, carefully sorting out the results of the past few days.

Just as he was moving his little hand, searching through the pile of photos, a big hand with clear joints handed a photo to his eyes.

"Wow, that's it," Shi Ruan took the photo with surprise on his face.

In the photo, a soft and cute ragdoll cat with long gray hair occupies a large area. He blinks his big blue eyes, slightly raises his round little head, and kisses the man's handsome and sharp side face. Take a bite.

The golden sunlight shines on the side faces of one cat and another, giving them a magical light.

This photo was taken casually by Ji Duo one morning.

Different from the blurry and distorted pictures he took before, this photo is surprisingly beautiful in terms of light, shadow and artistic conception.

When he first saw the photo, Shi Ruan was captivated by it and quickly set it as the screensaver on his phone.

"Well, there are also these, photos of 'Maomao' and the little fishes," Shi Ruan held a stack of photos taken at the aquarium and wrinkled his face in confusion, "Where should I put them? "

Ji Duo sat next to the distressed young man and looked at him quietly, with a faint smile flowing in his dark eyes.

"Yes, let's put it in the 'Going Out' series," Shi Ruan opened an area of the photo album with his thin white fingers, then raised his smiling face and looked at Ji Duo, as if Ask for his general opinion.

"Well," Ji Duo raised his thin lips.

It was already dusk when Shi Ruan started to sort it out. In addition, he had taken many and mixed photos with great interest in the past few days. By the time he sorted them out and put them in the album, the sky outside had completely darkened. It got dark.

"Sleep?" Ji Liang, who had just finished taking a shower, walked to the bedside, took the thick photo album handed over by the boy, and placed it in the middle of the bookcase.

"Hmm..." Shi Ruan scratched his head and wrinkled his face hesitantly.

He faces the ultimate dilemma every night before going to bed, which is the choice between staying in human form or returning to cat form.

Although he and Ji Duo are now in a definite relationship, but...

As a little Omega, he was still a little shy about sleeping in the same bed.

During the holidays and working days of the past few days, Shi Ruan tried one after another to transform into human form and lie down with Ji Duo.

As a result, his limbs were as stiff as lying on a board all night long, and he did not dare to move, for fear of accidentally rubbing against the hot body next to him.

From this point of view, maybe the two of them would be even closer in cat form.

But......

Shi Ruan secretly raised his eyes and glanced at Ji Duo, who was standing in front of the desk checking his work for the last time.

After these days of shameless and humble efforts, he finally compiled all the information about ABO, including a series of unspeakable but important information such as lifelong markers and Omega pregnancy.

Giving this information to Ji Duo was equivalent to giving him the rest of his life.

He had no reason not to.