Chapter 27 fever period

Shi Ruan didn't understand what Ji Duo meant by saying such a thing as a plush maniac, but fortunately he was still a silly little kitten and could bark meaninglessly twice in response, letting Ji Duo guess who he was. What does it mean to go.

But Ji Duo didn't seem to be particularly bothered by his words. He scratched his forehead, which could increase the favorability of a kitten, and then took Shi Ruan's entire little dumpling into his arms.

The little kitten, resting on the villain's solid arm, began to think wildly again.

Ji Duo's words have always been smooth and without any ups and downs, but he is persuasive and persuasive. Perhaps this is an ability he has honed in years of business wars.

What he said to Shi Ruan was not aggressive at all. Shi Ruan did not feel any pressure to "become a human being" from it. So that night, Shi Ruan just thought about his experience with the villain and thought about it. After thinking about what the plush Rongrong meant by saying such words, he sniffed the scent of green wood in the air and fell asleep peacefully.

The next day, Ji Duo still got up early.

Shi Ruan felt the warm body temperature that suddenly moved away from him. He sniffed his nose unaccustomedly, rolled his body back and forth, and then woke up.

During these ten days, Ji Duo would hold him and his little fish doll until he was so hungry that he wanted to get up and eat.

"Meow~" Shi Ruan looked at Ji Duo who was washing up in the bathroom, and also did some simple tidying up for himself.

The kitten's pink tongue licked the same pink pads, and then its little paws kept wiping around the eyes, as if washing its face. Its little ears bounced back and forth with the movements, looking soft. Cute and smart.

"Meow--" After finishing cleaning, Ruan followed Ji Duo step by step, holding his little head high and carrying Ji Duo to the gate with a high air.

Goodbye shit shoveler!

Just as Shi Ruan thought, Ji Duo had a cold personality but respected his decision. He kept talking when he saw that he didn't become a human as he wished.

Although Ji Duo has made it very clear that he loves his human form, Shi Ruan himself needs a careful thinking process to accept the disasters caused by the human form and the stagnant influence value.

Because he was too frightened, his brain turned on the self-protection mode, which helped him block out the previous unpleasantness, so Shi Ruan, the kitten, had no worries. The poop shoveler worked hard outside to earn him a lot of money, and he helped shovel poop at home. Official Zhang Luo.

The kitten shook its round belly from just eating, and then took the elegant steps unique to Ragdoll cats and began patrolling its territory at the beginning of the day.

"Meow~meow~"

Here come the kittens~Cats rule the Twolegs~

Seeing that everyone was fully engaged in their morning work and did not come forward to play with him, the cold but bored little cat decided to take the initiative.

He rubbed against Aunt Xiu who was cleaning the living room seriously, and then patted the legs of the housekeeper who was seriously placing tableware with his little paws. Finally, he tilted his head and lay down, as soft as a puddle of cat cakes. on the ground.

Normal people will feel somewhat displeased when they are interrupted in the middle of their work, but if the person who interrupts them is a kitten that meows and lies on the ground acting coquettishly, things will be different. .