Chapter 49 play games

The arcade is full of smart video game equipment, and you only need to scan the QR code to pay.

Ji Duo glanced at the young man beside him who was about to move, hesitated for a moment, and paid for an hour's time first.

"There are so many games, I want to play this."

Shi Ruan used the controller to scroll through a dazzling variety of games, and finally stopped at a multiplayer competitive game [National Melee].

He turned his head and looked at Ji Duo expectantly, almost writing the words "I really want to play, I really want to play" above his head.

Seeing how excited the young man was, Ji Duo could only nod helplessly, select the two-player mode with the controller, and prepare to bite the bullet.

The competitive mechanism of this game is a knockout competition.

The initial number of people in the knockout round is 36, and some people will be eliminated at each level, allowing the last three remaining teams to compete for the championship.

From the beginning of the game, Shi Ruan has been staring at the screen in front of him, grabbing the handle without stopping and tapping it non-stop. Wherever there is light, he keeps turning the joystick on the handle.

The main thing is a full-body, high-intensity investment.

Compared with him, Ji Duo seemed much calmer. He frowned slightly, stared at the screen in front of him, and pressed the buttons on the controller unhurriedly.

One of them looked like a hard-working player who was using his best skills, and the other looked like a top-level boss who was strategizing and guiding the three armies.

but......

There is no difference, they are always the cannon fodder who fell at the first level and the first wave of charge.

The gray interface only lights up when matching.

"Ah, why did you lose again?" Shi Ruan put down the controller and held his head with both hands.

The big "Game Over" on the screen in front of him was the only settlement page he had ever seen. The big blood-red words and the little devil's smiling face next to it seemed to be mocking his skills.

Is this the sadness of a rookie? Woo woo woo...

Seeing the boy's delicate little face wrinkled and his head in hands, Ji Duo had an inexplicable urge to hold him in his arms, rub his furry head, and whisper a few words of comfort to him.

"Are you still playing?" Ji Duo suppressed the thoughts in his heart, put down the controller and said in a deep voice.

"Play, keep playing," Shi Ruan angrily rolled up his non-existent sleeves and said with an unconvinced look on his face.

The brave kitten never gives up! Practice makes perfect! As long as the skill is deep, the iron pestle...

"Ah ah ah, please stop hitting me, help me, Ji Duo, please help me!"

"Ji Duo, go explore the grass on the left to see if there is any bad guy squatting on me."

"Big bad guy, big bad guy, look at my left hook and right hook, I'll beat you to death, I'll beat you to death."

Shi Ruan puffed up his fair cheeks and kept giggling in his mouth.

The more he played, the more enthusiastic he became. This passion caused by the competitive game reached its peak when he successfully entered the second round of the game through his increasingly proficient basic skills and random command of the quarter.