Chapter 37 birthday party

It's definitely too late to prepare a suitable formal attire at this point in time.

With no choice, Shi Ruan finally chose a white casual suit with short sleeves and shorts, with only a simple and smart colorful pattern on it.

When Shi Ruan opened the door, he happened to see Ji Duo looking down at the time on his watch.

His watch shone brightly under the light, and it looked like it must be expensive.

In addition, Ji Duo, who has always been lazy, has obviously dressed up properly. He has a tall and tall figure, with clear but not obtrusive muscle lines. Under the formal attire, he exudes the temperament of a "banquet protagonist" from head to toe. .

Seeing him come out, Ji Duo put down his left arm, raised his eyes and extended his right hand to him.

Shi Ruan was a little embarrassed. After all, Ji Duo's formal attire did not match him, and walking together was degrading to his politeness.

Seeing that Ruan didn't respond, Ji Duo neither urged nor had any intention of retracting his arm, but just looked at him indifferently.

Although in his eyes, Shi Ruan would look good no matter what he wore, but the young man dressing like this might attract strange looks from everyone in the banquet hall.

But if Shi Ruan leads him in, he can avoid such problems perfectly.

After all, identity is far more important than dressing up.

Since today was Ji Duo's birthday, Shi Ruan hesitated for a moment, then gritted his teeth and carefully placed his thin white hand on Ji Duo's palm.

"Let's go," Ji Duo clasped his fingers together, his voice lazily filled with a little joy.

Since the host of the banquet didn't mind what he was wearing, Shi Ruan couldn't say anything pretentious and could only whisper: "Will I see your family later? Is there anything I need to pay attention to?"

Ji Duo automatically ignored his first question and led him slowly down the stairs: "Just treat other people like air."

"Is it really okay? Wouldn't it seem a little impolite?" When Shi Ruan heard this, he immediately raised his head in confusion.

Ji Duo obviously noticed the nervousness in the young man's words. He opened the door, turned around and patted the young man's back reassuringly and said, "No, I will take care of everything, don't worry."

Shi Ruan nodded and followed Ji Duo obediently, preparing to be a little mute who only knew how to eat and drink during the banquet and would not cause trouble to Ji Duo.

When they arrived at the banquet hall, the waiter who was checking the invitations at the door was stunned for a moment.

I was surprised at first because of the extremely unequal attire of the two. One was well-dressed and well-groomed, obviously well-prepared for the banquet, while the other, although his skin was fair and his appearance was eye-catching, was dressed poorly. Ji Su, it's not like he's here to attend such a grand banquet, but rather like he's out for a walk.

After the two walked in, the waiter discovered that the tall man among the two was Ji Duo.

He bowed slightly respectfully and took the invitation from Ji Duo with both hands, but there was already an uproar in his heart.

Did Ji Duo take the initiative to bring an outsider to such an important occasion? Could it be that the Ji family has already found a partner for him?

If true, this marriage will definitely cause a reshuffle of the status of various families in the city.