Chapter 14 soft soft soft

The kitten was carried and placed on the passenger seat, and its limp body landed on the leather seat with a muffled sound.

Ruan Pishi didn't feel any discomfort in his body. Instead, he immediately kicked up his short legs, raised his round head, and curiously looked at the outside world through the car window.

Ji Duo stepped forward with his long legs, and with the hum of the engine, Shi Ruan felt a recoil, and then the green plants in front of him began to move backwards quickly.

Shi Ruan's long white hair was blown smoother by the cold air blowing out from the air conditioner vent. He put his two little paws on the window edge and blinked his two bright blue eyes.

The sun outside was fierce, the asphalt road was hot and dry, and the pedestrians who occasionally flashed through the car windows were also walking in a hurry.

Shi Ruan suddenly felt a little happy.

The entire street outside the window was like a blazing steamer, but he could shrink into such a small, safe, cool and comfortable space. Apart from thinking about what to play later, he didn't have any worries.

Shi Ruan withdrew a small paw that was pressed against the window edge and turned to look at Ji Duo in the driver's seat beside him.

Ji Duo's slender white fingers were half resting on the steering wheel, his thin single eyelids were slightly drooped, and he was staring straight ahead.

His indifferent aura seemed to be separated from the surrounding environment, and even such dazzling and hot sunlight could not shine into his dark eyes.

We had been getting along day and night for some time, and after the villain's filter was slowly broken, Shi Ruan gradually realized that Ji Duo's own conditions were really superior.

Ji Duo's side face has smooth and sharp lines, his eyes are deep, and his nose is high. The scars he caught yesterday are looming on his face, which makes him sentimental and ruthless. If his eyes weren't so cold and frightening, there should be Many people will be so handsome that they can't take their eyes away from him.

Ji Duo should never lack suitors. Under such conditions, is he still willing to make a temporary mark for himself, a low-level Omega?

Shi Ruan's sapphire eyes flashed with confusion, and he gradually began to lose consciousness.

Just when he raised his furry little head and was still worried about his future life, the speeding car stopped at the parking space without any haste.

"Have you seen enough?" Ji Duo unbuckled his seat belt and glanced sideways at Shi Ruan with a half-smile.

"Meow-" Shi Ruan shook his little head and immediately came back to his senses.

Who, who is looking at you? I am thinking about something.

Before he could even say a few words of defense, he was picked up by Ji Duo and his eyes moved toward the building standing outside the car that reflected the dazzling sunlight.

The air outside was indeed as hot as Shi Ruan thought, but fortunately he didn't have to step on the hot ground with his pink paws.

He huddled comfortably in Ji Duo's arms, which still smelled of cool cedar, and looked around curiously.

I don't know where Ji Duo is taking him.

"Ji, Mr. Ji, come this way, Mr. Bai is already waiting for you in the room."

As soon as he entered the door of the building, a man in a black suit walked up quickly.

He looked at the soft and adorable kitten that Ji Duo was holding in his hand, and was obviously stunned for a moment, but his years of professionalism made him quickly return to his usual decent smile, and he bowed and handed over a card.