Chapter 8 I am scared

This is a novel called "The Favorite of a Rich Family: The Stunning Young Mistress"——

Su Baixuan was born into a poor family, and her family was already in decline.

But as the heroine of this world, Su Baixuan is still as sharp-tongued and delicate as she was a child. She lives in a land of dirt like a handful of white snow, purifying the dark hearts of every person she meets.

When she grew up, she was strong and brave. Even though her pretty face won her a large number of high-quality suitors, she never distracted her energy or wavered from her mission to revive her family.

Until she met the male protagonist at a certain university club.

The male protagonist Gu Xinghai is the direct grandson of the leader of the Gu family. He has grown up with love and care since he was a child. He has a cheerful personality and a bright future.

The unequal status of the two people made this love difficult.

However, Su Baixuan used the strength she had accumulated from nowhere to help Gu Xinghai rise steadily in the business war, gain recognition from the Gu family, and become the favorite of the wealthy family. The two constantly had misunderstandings and resolved their knots...

In the end, they joined forces to defeat the villain Ji Duo and successfully HE.

This is the original route this world novel should take.

But when creating this world, the world's main god made a miscalculation, adding too much suffering and frustration to the villain's childhood, causing the villain to completely go down the sinister path and never return, and finally created the protagonist.

In the plot of the original book, he gave up resistance and was willing to be destroyed because of the heroine Su Baixuan's few words.

But in this world, he is paranoid and crazy and hates everyone in the Gu family. He would rather be damned than to drag the hero and heroine with him to hell.

Regardless of the immature timing, he planned to kill the male protagonist who was in the limelight, leading the female protagonist to commit suicide. At the same time, he also provoked many pursuits for himself.

Although he was favored by his family, his future was ruined by endless revenge. His death was miserable, which also led to the complete collapse of the world.

In order to bring back the original plot, the main god revealed the secret when the male protagonist was at a low point, gave him some pointers, and asked Gu Xinghai to go to great lengths to send the ragdoll cat Shi Ruan to Ji Duo.

[The host's mission is to bring the dark villain back on track and let him let go of his hatred for the protagonist]

"I-I'm the cat that Gu Xinghai gave to Ji Duo?" Shi Ruan was stunned, still grasping the wrong point provided by the system.

Some bloody and cruel scenes played by the system flashed before his eyes one after another - in a gloomy corner, he could always see Ji Duo's lone wolf-like figure.

Ji Duo is like a cold sword unsheathed. Although it is still beautiful in the dark and bright red scene, the cold light it emits will only make people feel frightened and make them retreat.

[Yes, the hero spent a lot of effort to send you to the villain]

"Why should he be sent away?" Shi Ruan's eyes were a little confused, but his little body had begun to shake uncontrollably.

[The Lord God cannot reveal the secret to others except the male and female protagonists and the host]

[This is also the reason why the influence value reward is set up. The more secrets the host knows about the world, the greater the influence of the world on the host]