Chapter 19 slightly slightly slightly

Shi Ruan looked at Ji Duo's frown and the cell phone he was holding tightly, but couldn't help but opened his narrowed, round blue eyes and glanced over at him.

The target is a string of phone numbers and its contact person's remarks - Ai Meow Pet Hospital.

"Meow meow!"

The originally depressed kitten was immediately frightened by the word "hospital".

Perhaps because of his low ABO rating, Shi Ruan has been in poor health since he was a child. Although it has become a common thing for him to run to the hospital, take medicine and injections, he is still attracted by the white environment full of disinfectant smell. Terrified.

A new threat appeared, but Shi Ruan didn't have the energy to worry about the original troubles. He woke up in a second, bent his short legs and charged up to jump up, flying into the cardboard box that Ji Duo had casually put aside, stretching out his little paws. Catch it until it squeaks.

It seemed like he was telling Ji Duo that he was healthy and energetic and didn't need to be sent to the hospital!

Seeing Ji Duo's brows raised slightly and his eyes unclear, Shi Ruan even raised his head and meowed a few times energetically.

Although he didn't know why the kitten could always freely switch between lively and gloomy states, Ji Duo's thin lips, which were originally pressed tightly, relaxed a little.

The ragdoll cat in front of him, with a face as beautiful as a little angel, seemed different from other cats. He longed for his own company and the outside world even more.

Let the kitten who longs for these things stay away from him and stay alone in an empty villa. It's no wonder that he loses all his vitality.

But Ji Duo had to admit that the cruel current situation prevented him from giving the kitten the life he wanted.

Ji Duo's expression was slightly condensed. As his eyes shifted, he noticed a round pancake-shaped kitten comb in the corner. He reached out and picked up the kawaii-looking comb. As if he had thought of something, he raised his hand to comb the kitten. A few shaggy hairs.

Shi Ruan soon fell into Ji Duo's skillful combing movements. His limbs lay limply in the cardboard box, but his furry little head obeyed his instinct and was raised high to cater to Ji Duo's movements.

The physical satisfaction slowly calmed down Shi Ruan's unhappiness, and he thought about this sad thing from a different angle.

In fact, being a kitten is also very good. People around you pamper you unconditionally. You eat, drink and have fun every day, occasionally get into trouble and attract a lot of likes.

More importantly, he doesn't have to worry about system tasks, because he is a cute kitten of a plush and controlling villain. He doesn't even need to act cute. He can earn his influence points to rise just by lying down.

Shi Ruan figured it out.

He is just a passerby in this world.

Because the thing he had been looking forward to for a long time was ruthlessly shattered, he had such strong negative emotions at the moment. But looking at it from another way of thinking, he could actually use his kitten image to complete system tasks and change back in an unknown place. Human form, enjoying alone.

As for the fever period, the increase in the influence value in just a few days made Shi Ruan believe that he could complete the system's tasks before this body reached adulthood. The system had said that after completing the tasks, he would be given a "new life", so when he arrived You should no longer be tortured by the fever period.