Chapter 10 Give it a lick

Shi Ruan's mind was filled with "It's over, it's over." He didn't even know when Ji Duo picked him up and stuffed him into the cat's nest, then turned around and left.

Shi Ruan hugged his little fish doll with some fear, deflated the pink three-petal mouth, and waited for a long time before he could react.

It was Ji Duo who insisted on grabbing him and pinched his claws out, so he accidentally scratched Ji Duo. It was obviously not all his fault...

Although he was thinking angrily in his heart, when Ji Duo stood in front of the cat's nest again, and the tall shadow enveloped Shi Ruan and his little fish, he still couldn't help but shrink into the cat's nest in fear. .

Are you going to start bullying kittens?

Also, with the character of the villain in the book, he doesn't care who is right or wrong, he will only bully everyone who has hurt him.

What's more, if I scratched his face, I was undoubtedly trying to pull the tiger's tail and attack Tai Sui!

He must take revenge on himself.

Huh, bad guy, big bad guy, big villain...

"I'm sorry," Ji Duo knelt down and lowered his eyes, covering the thick emotions in his eyes.

Shi Ruan, who was cursing in his heart, was stunned for a moment because of his words.

As if because he had never said anything like bowing to others, Ji Duo frowned slightly and his voice was a little stiff: "I don't know, cats don't like to have their nails cut."

Just now, Ruan's whole body was shaking and the cat's hair was standing on end. Ji Duo was stunned for a moment. Looking at the kitten in his arms, which was so frightened that his pupils were a little blurry, he stood up without any hesitation and put the kitten into the living room. In a soft cat bed.

After all, it was the safest place for the little cat. Last night, he even ran down from the second floor late at night just to shrink back into this warm little world.

After consulting a professional pet doctor just now, Ji Duo learned that there is a big gap between humans and cats - nail clipping will aggravate the stress of kittens.

Shi Ruan blinked his simple almond-shaped eyes from the depths of the cat's nest that had been warmed by him, and secretly looked at Ji Duo outside.

He wanted to poke his head in to see if the villain was serious or just acting, but Shi Ruan suddenly realized that Ji Duo didn't even bother to deal with the side of his face that he had accidentally scratched──

The bloodstain still existed abruptly on Ji Duo's perfect but indifferent side face, adding a bit of Shura-like violence to him for no reason.

At that moment, Shi Ruan suddenly felt... Ji Duo might like him a little bit.

He went home early for himself and took the trouble to get up and squat down because of his little temper. Even if he was accidentally injured by himself in the end, he did not show a trace of disgust or hatred. Instead, he was still here apologizing to himself and coaxing himself.

Even if the villain really wanted something from him, he wouldn't go so far as to do it.

Ji Duo's unconditional tolerance made Shi Ruan feel that maybe his original idea had some merit, and that the villain might not really be that bad, at least not to him.

"Come out?" Ji Duo also noticed that the kitten was glancing over cautiously, and he stretched out his hand tirelessly for an unknown number of times.

Seeing the villain being so persistent with him, Shi Ruan's eyes welled up with heat. He twitched his pink and moist nose, took a few steps forward with his short legs, and rubbed it with his furry little head. Ceng Ji grabs the hot big hand.