Chapter 69 IF Season Crossing to ABO World 3

"Teacher Ji?" When Ruan raised his eyes, a surprise was immediately stained in his voice.

The young man was full of joy and dependence by Ji Gen in his eyes. He couldn't help but evoke thin lips and nodded with Ruan slightly.

Although when he laughed lightly, there was still a layer of thin cool and suffocating, but his ABO level was too high and too attractive.

Therefore, not only the surrounding people frequently looked at him, but even the dad inserted it. Enter the middle of them, took the hand to the season, and greeted them kindly: "It turned out to be a soft teacher, I am his father, but fortunately, I will be lucky. meeting."

"Fortunately," Ji Gao swept coldly, and his father passed through the vicissitudes of the cheeks, and his voice seemed to be full of cold.

When Dad retracted the palms of no one in the air, there was no anger on his face, but he laughed and continued to say hard: "Teacher Ji is also coming to picnic? Today, the weather is really good."

This is the criterion for this world that is distorted and penetrated. Everyone has an infinite tolerance of people with high ABO levels.

Ji Gao is so indifferent to older people. The people around you will not only feel that he is polite and does not understand the elders, but will think that he has the temperament and fan of the superior, and it is very unique and attractive.

"Passing."

Ji Gao swept away the face of his dad faintly and remembered his appearance in his heart, and his eyes never left the man when he left the man.

Shi Dad's hot face stuck cold butt for a while. Shi Xiao couldn't stand it. He secretly pulled himself to talk about his father's clothes and took the initiative to stand in front of him.

"What is your full name? Can you add a contact information to me?" Shi Xiao's voice was sweet and pleasant, and when he laughed, he just showed his two cute little tiger teeth.

This is his standard smile. Because of his outstanding appearance and exquisite face, whenever he deliberately revealed this kind of soft expression, few people will directly reject his request.

But this time is obviously an exception.

Ji Gao laughed and threw the customized pure black mobile phone that he left himself.

Obviously Xiao Xiao's face and sound are similar to Shi Ruan four or five points, but the expression and tone of Ji Ruan made Ji Gaoshi's heart itchy, full of pity and love, and put it on Shi Xiao. Just make Ji Gaosheng disgust and nausea.

Ji Gao glanced at the corner and lowered his head and didn't speak, and said actively: "Soft, have you not added me yet?"

His sentence seemed to be thunderous flat, and after a short silence, he quickly made a noise together.

In the world of ABO's most reproduced and grade supremacy, each gender is clear.

Even on the picnic lawn similar to a blind date corner, the opposite sex has the wishes between the opposite sex, and the parents of both parties will add a friend to chat. After the appropriate is determined, let the two little guys contact the contact information.

And one person actively requested to add friends from another age -age opposite sex, which is tantamount to pursuing his willingness in secret.

This is a "love at first sight" drama, which often occurs in the good show of low -level people to the high -level opposite sex. The purpose is to carry out a class leap. For example, Shi Xiao took the initiative to get a contact information to Ji.