Violent Male vs. Female Lieutenant General 01

The door to Lieutenant General Hugh Grant's office was locked.

  "What will happen to Lieutenant General?"

  "That male insect walked into the office with a gloomy look. He's not going to do anything to our lieutenant general, is he?"

  A few female insect soldiers outside the door were hovering anxiously like ants on a hot pot. Although the younger female insect was worried, she couldn't help but comfort her, "Since he is the lieutenant general's male lead, he shouldn't hurt the lieutenant general..."

  Obviously, his words did not alleviate everyone's worried look and even caused a harsh sneer.

  The little female insect looked over and saw that it was a female insect soldier with red hair and blue eyes and an unruly posture. The soldier looked sarcastic, "Insects, you don't know what male insects are like - bastards."

  He raised his lips coldly and said harshly, "Especially for a scumbag like Gu Lian who loves to torture people."

  "Io! You... how can you arrange the great male insects of the empire like this!" The little female insect's face turned red and she was indignant.

  Io folded his arms, squinted at the little female insect with a mean smile, and continued, "Little Odin, you don't really think that the male insect can make the lieutenant general kneel down in front of us regardless of his face. Yes. How about you spend an hour making love with our lieutenant general in the office?"

  As soon as Io's words came out, several soldiers suddenly looked pale. Although Io is a "male-hating" female insect, he is right. With the character of that male insect with a terrible reputation, he will never make it easy for the lieutenant general...

  Aren’t male insects supposed to be the cutest and most beautiful creatures in the world?

  "Instead of praying here for your great male insect to be merciful to our lieutenant general, why not go and invite the admiral to open the door now." Io dismissed the confusion on the faces of these female insects and stared coldly at the closed door. Door.

  That door is like an iron wall that isolates everything inside. It is strong and airtight, so airtight that it can suffocate insects.

  "Snapped--"

  The long whip full of thorns struck the flesh hard, making a crisp and terrifying sound.

  Hugh Grant, the heroic lieutenant general of the soldiers outside the door, was kneeling in front of the male to accept the humiliation in an extremely humiliating way.

  The cruel and vicious eyes from above looked at his skin inch by inch like poisonous letters, making his skin cold and trembling.

  But despite this, the great imperial lieutenant general remained silent.

  "Well tolerated."

  The well-dressed male insect sitting on the office chair commented, his eyes jumping on the Lieutenant General's spine.

  on the back. Because he has been fighting all year round, the lieutenant general's skin is not fair. The honey-colored skin is sexy and beautiful, and the smooth back is mixed with the blood that has been whipped by a long whip, like yellow jade with bloody flowers, which is charming and gorgeous.

  There was another "snap" sound, and the long whip accurately struck the lieutenant general's bony wings hidden under his shoulder blades.

  The bone wing with battle scars trembled violently, and the lieutenant general swallowed in pain, his lips were bitten with bleeding marks due to pain, but his back straightened up even more.