14

"ah!"

  Wei Xi, who had followed, screamed when he saw this scene. Gu Lian frowned and quickly ordered, "Go and call the doctor."

  Wei Xi nodded in panic, turned around and ran out of the yard.

  Lance, who had been attacked by energy, had passed out, while Xio was holding his head and struggling on the ground in pain. His teeth were chattering, his hands and feet were spasming, and there seemed to be countless spiny worms drilling crazily in his brain. Painful moans escaped from his teeth, and his head hurt so much that it almost exploded.

  Just as he was frantically hammering his head in an attempt to relieve the pain in his skull, Gu Lian, who was full of energy, walked up to him.The two terrifying mental powers collided, causing Xio to spit out blood. The S+ level mental power crushed his violent energy. Driven by the consciousness of survival, Xio, who had a mental breakdown, grabbed Gu Lian's trouser leg.

  "Uh...ah!" His whole body was weak and numb from the pain, but he refused to let go of the hand holding Gu Lian's trousers."Uh...ah!" His whole body was weak and numb from the pain, but he refused to let go of the hand holding Gu Lian's trousers.

  The health warning sounded again, and Gu Lian picked up the insect with cold eyes.

  He looked down at the sweaty female insect again. The female insect seemed to have some kind of obsession and was holding onto his clothes. Like a drowning insect grasping at straw, a voice in his head told Xio:

  catch him.

  He will save you, just like last time.

  "It hurts..." Xio groaned, unconscious. He grabbed Gu Lian's clothes and trembled while letting the water droplets fall from his eyes.

  This time I learned to cry out pain first.

  Gu Lian looked at Xiu, whose face was full of tears, and said coldly, "A military female still loves to cry so much."

  "No……"

  "No..." Physiological tears were uncontrollable, and Xio retorted in confusion.

  In this situation, the only one who can defend himself with his bones is this worm. Gu Lian gave a faint sneer and walked into the treatment room with Chong in his arms.

  Female mental riots are a very dangerous thing, especially for military females. Because of the trauma they suffered in the war, once a riot occurs, the pain that the mental power will bring to the military female is unimaginable, and may even directly destroy the military female's brain.

  Gu Lian threw Xiu on the treatment cabin and held his hand. He needed to appease Xio's rioting mental power, otherwise the insect's mental power would explode in his spiritual sea.The two spiritual forces connected along the connected hands, and they were still flowing smoothly at first, but once they touched the insect's spiritual sea. The insect immediately resisted and launched a frantic attack. As long as he took another step,

  The opponent's mental power will automatically explode.

  Gu Lian was stuck in this dilemma, and the darkness in his eyes became deeper and deeper.

  The insect seemed to be dying, and its mental power was flowing out like a flood to resist him. Gu Lian couldn't help but lower his head and grabbed Xio's chin. The distance between forehead and forehead forces the other person to open his eyes.

  The confused ice blue eyes instantly met Gu Lian's deep black eyes.

  Gu Lian pinched Xiu's face and said in a deep voice, "Relax."

  Seeing the other person's painful and confused expression, the veins on his forehead throbbed faintly. With his extremely aggressive eyes locked on Xio, Gu Lian suppressed his anger and asked, "Want to die?"

  Xio was dripping with cold sweat and shook his head subconsciously.

  "Then be obedient."

  The spiritual tentacles once again probed into Xio's spiritual realm. This time, although Xio's spiritual consciousness was still about to stir, overall there was no danger.

  Both Xiu and Gu Lian know that for a stranger or a bug, especially a "tyrant" like "Gu Lian", to unreservedly allow the other person's spiritual tentacles to break into their most vulnerable and fatal places is... Extremely difficult.

  "Well done." Gu Lian lowered his eyes and looked at the sweaty insect under him, and praised without hesitation.