17

"My lord, the insects from the military investigation team are here."

  When Wei Xi reported the news, Gu Lian was browsing interstellar law. He had just driven away the two annoying bugs on the front legs when the bugs from the military investigation team came over on the back legs. The action was so fast that it was hard not to think of some conspiracy.Diwen and Wei Mian came to test his mental power level. As for the purpose of the military investigation team's visit, Gu Lian knew it without guessing.

  He turned off the optical brain, glanced at Wei Xi and asked, "Where is that insect?"

  Wei Xi was good at observing words and expressions, and could already guess almost exactly what Gu Lian meant. So he replied, "The Lieutenant General has already gone down."

  Upon hearing this answer, Gu Lian's face darkened.

  Recalling the behavior of the insect last night, his mood could not be called happy. Gu Lian didn't know if the other party had listened to what he said, but it was best not to let him find out that this insect had stupidly shouldered everything.  "Hugh Grant, you murdered the male and then attacked the female out of control. The 427th Inspection Team of the Military Department needs to re-evaluate your qualifications as a military female, and please accept the investigation."

  "According to the provisions of the "Interstellar Law", my hero should make the decision first. Before that, I have the right to maintain the right of self-disposal."

  Gu Lian walked downstairs and heard Xiu's sonorous and powerful words. The tall and straight lieutenant general faced the two military females, with a cold look in his calm eyes.

  His attitude made the leading military woman frown, "If you want to disobey the investigation team's orders, then don't blame us for taking some coercive measures."

  Although the investigation team is affiliated with the military department, it is not actually managed by the military department. Rather than being an impartial organization that maintains discipline in the military, it is better said to be a spy agency used by the Male Insect Association and the Noble Alliance to monitor the military.

  Xio knew and knew that once he was taken away by the investigation team, it would be difficult to get out again. He clenched his fists and stared at the two military women without giving in. "The investigation team has no right to go beyond the procedures."

  The two military females looked at each other with a strong attitude, "Do it."

  "Is this the way your investigation team does things?" Just as he was about to take action, a cold and stern voice suddenly intervened. Gu Lian withdrew his gaze from Xiu and walked straight in front of the two military females.

  "Want to take away my female slave?"

  "Have you ever asked for my opinion?" He sneered at the corner of his mouth, and his eyes were dark and sluggish.

  As the protected party, the male is not as strong and tall as the army. But inexplicably, in front of this male insect,

  But they felt their momentum was being crushed. The military females had heard of Gu Lian's reputation and knew that this male was violent and sadistic. Once there is something unsatisfactory, you must let the other party shed a few layers of skin.They have some scruples about males, especially males like Gu Lian. The military female said in embarrassment, "I hope your Excellency can understand. We are also following...the orders from above."

  Gu Lian didn't buy their account, and then sneered.

  How should a violent male insect that has just recovered its S-level mental power deal with this situation? His mental energy was gathering, and there was a hint of fun in his eyes.