76,77

It flowed onto Gu Lian's arm.

  Xio's eyelids twitched, and he immediately tried to wipe it in a hurry. But before he could wipe it, Gu Lian glanced down. Stickyly, the insect cub's drool dripped down his arm and slowly dripped to the ground.

  One drop, two drops, the air condenses.

  After a while, a voice with no discernible emotion said, "You want to attract my attention in this way?"

  "No." Xio panicked instantly, her pupils trembling in panic.

  "I'm sorry, Master Xiong. I shouldn't have poked Zai Zai in the face..."

  The hero didn't like dirty and sticky things, and Xiu vaguely remembered the scene when Gu Lian avoided the cub when it was still an egg. Then he explained, "Zai Zai may be really hungry."

  "There are no milk nuts in the camp, and I can't express female breasts..."

  He lowered his head as he spoke, and Gu Lian looked at the top of the insect's head. Suddenly he felt his head pounding. If he hadn't understood the character of this insect, he would have thought that the other person was hinting at something.

"You go and clean it up." Xiu said, "I'll hold Zaizai."

  He stretched out his hand to hug the insect cub, but just as he was about to touch it, his wrist suddenly felt severe pain. The pain was more severe than when trying to cut off the head of a mutated bug.

  Xio's face suddenly turned pale, and Xio tried her best to hold back her right wrist calmly. However, his actions still did not escape Gu Lian's eyes. His sharp eyebrows furrowed and Gu Lian asked in a deep voice, "What's wrong with the hand?"

  "Maybe I've held the blade for a long time and used it too much." Xio hesitated for a moment, then reluctantly said, "Don't worry, it's not a big problem."

  "Master, can you hold the cub first?" He overestimated his recovery ability, and even began to fear that if he hugged the cub, he would drop it.

  Xiu's hesitation made Gu Lian's expression look ugly. Gu Lian knew the character of this insect. Unless absolutely necessary, everything must be done by oneself. However, now he lets him hold the insect cub? Gu Lian's eyes stayed on Xio's wrist for a few seconds, and then moved to the face of this aggressive insect.

  "Book."

  He said coldly, "Take it."

  Xiu paused, and even though he didn't know Gu Lian's intention, he still took the book in his hand obediently. The book, which is about half a finger wide, is not too thick, but when Xiu subconsciously took it with his right hand, the book seemed to weigh a thousand pounds and severely compressed the veins in his wrist. Under the severe pain, Xio had the illusion that all the muscles and veins in his wrist were being crushed.

  "Pop" sound.

  The book fell heavily to the ground, and Xio's hands trembled in pain.

  Gu Lian stared at him and said coldly, "No problem?"

  "..." Xiu was speechless.

  The stubborn insect stood in front of him, looking disappointed, as if he was unwilling to admit that there was something wrong with his wrist.

  "I didn't want to admit that there was something wrong with my hands, so I picked up the book."

  Gu Lian's voice was cold. Xio gritted her teeth and bent down to pick up the book on the ground, but her wrist kept shaking and she couldn't even exert strength. Several times he endured the severe pain to pick up the book, but it fell instantly from his weak hands.