28

The words spit out from the insect's mouth made Gu Lian feel like he was being touched.

  He glanced at Michelle indifferently and walked towards the door. A hand was placed in front of Gu Lian's eyes. The annoying insect smiled and said apologetically, "Your Excellency, please stop first."

  "Go away."

  "Please uh--" Before Michelle could finish her words, the extremely oppressive mental energy was suddenly crushed down.

  He raised his shoulder blades and gritted his teeth to hold on, "Please..."

  The pressure on the top of her head increased, and Michelle's knees softened and she almost fell to her knees. There is no doubt that his actions succeeded in irritating the male. The male didn't give him a chance to speak, and raised his lips coldly. Like a cat playing with a mouse, he gradually strengthened his mental energy and watched him go from a tough stance to a painful stalemate.

  He even had the intention of crushing him.

  "Your Excellency!" Michelle, whose teeth were chattering, shouted in horror.

  But it's too late.

  There was a loud "boom" and his knees were knocked to the ground. The terrifying mental oppression was like a suffocating, airtight net, crushing Michelle down from all directions! Instantly, blood surged into his throat. Michelle's blood vessels tightened and the sea shook.

  Gu Lian lay on the ground with a cold look, unable to stand up to the bug, and asked, "Can you get out now?"

  "...You...please do it." Michelle's teeth trembled, and blood spilled from the corners of her lips.

  He got out of the way, and the terrifying pressure disappeared instantly.

  "Lieutenant General Michelle...?" Military doctor Hotz stepped forward anxiously, "How are you?" Michelle waved her hand and looked at Gu Lian's back with lingering fear. The spiritual energy of the male insect seemed to be born to restrain the female insect. Under the power of the double S, for a moment Michelle felt that he had touched death.

  He collapsed to the ground, and the back of his military uniform was already wet. Suddenly, as if he remembered something, Michelle's eyes widened.

  "Oops!"

  Gu Lian had already walked to the training ground.

  The training ground was buzzing with the sound of insects, and densely packed groups of military females formed a group. Military females from different camps were hostile and shouting at each other. As I got closer, there were swarms of insects. Gu Lian scanned the dense group of insects, but did not find Xiu's figure.

"Is it because his hero didn't give him enough to eat? Even the strength of his fists is so weak!"

  The laughter of a military woman came from the side, "The lieutenant general of the second regiment is of this level. He has only been out of the army for a long time. He can't even defeat the soldiers."

  "Female slave, bone wings are just for flirting and loving." The military female looked at

  He looked at the ring and said disdainfully, "If it weren't for Admiral Nolin's protection, how could Hugh Grant and his second regiment still want to compete with our fifth regiment?"

  The military female crossed her arms and said, "Really, since you are already a female slave, you should just stay at home and receive the 'favor' of the male."