78

The insect's eyes are open.

  The female breasts slowly slid down, and the crimson color trembled slightly in the air.

  "..." Gu Lian paused slightly.

  "Get up." Approaching Xio.

  The ordered insect was confused for a moment and stood up at any time. The upright and innocent face was full of sincerity, "Do you need me to stand up?"

  "Is that so?" For the sake of convenience, he even thoughtfully moved his uniform wider.

  His dark eyes were heavy.

  Xio suddenly felt that his hero's eyes were a little scary. Especially the height where his forehead could touch the tip of his nose, and his stern gaze made Zhong's face turn crimson unnaturally.

  He raised his eyes and met Gu Lian's lowered gaze.

  The two insects' eyes met.

  "You have to bend down a little."

  Quinn suggested, "Or lower your head a little."

  He was a little nervous, and in such nervousness, he suddenly saw Gu Lian reaching out to him. The heart was beating wildly, and the long eyelashes were trembling. Does the hero want to use his hands? Isn't it just a matter of talking directly?

  He thought a little doubtfully, and Gu Lian's fingers brushed his side and grabbed the clothes on both sides.

  Then pull.

  He buttoned up the buttons for him with an indifferent expression.

  "If you have nothing to do, read more health books." Gu Lian's cold voice came down.

  Xiu was slightly stunned, staring blankly at the indifferent male dressing himself. Only after buttoning the second to last button did Xio finally come to his senses.

  "Hero?" He hesitated.

  Gu Lian looked at him.

  Xio hesitantly spoke again, "Hero, I didn't wipe..."

  Subtly, the hand holding the button paused. In the silence between the two insects, the last button was buttoned perfectly and rigorously.

  Gu Lian finally spoke, "Follow me to the infirmary in half an hour."

  Xio nodded, looking at the male insect who turned to leave and his meticulously neat military uniform, with obvious disappointment in his eyes.

  Still have to change into a military uniform.

  Half an hour later, Xio, who had changed into military uniform, walked out of the tent and followed Gu Lian to the medical room.

  "It was indeed overused." The military doctor diagnosed the resting wrist, "The frequency of swinging the blade was too high, and the soft tissue was damaged."

  After hearing the military doctor's words, Xio twisted his wrist slightly, but the tingling sensation was still obvious. He frowned and asked, "It's just soft tissue damage. Does that mean it's not a big problem?"

"You can't say that." The military doctor said, "If you use your right hand frequently and violently without taking good care of it, it is very likely to cause damage to the tendons, leading to permanent and irreversible damage."

  "I suggest you stop leading the team during this period and let your wrist recover. If you need to submit materials, I can issue a certificate for you."