88

seaport.

  The handover unit has arrived.

  There was still half an hour before the scheduled handover time, and Gu Lian calmly looked at the port in front of him. Old and dilapidated, but barely passable. As a waste planet where criminals are exiled, most of the land on Gart Planet has not been cultivated, the buildings on the planet are in disrepair, and only one navigable port has been developed.

  this one.

  Once blocked, the entire Gath Star including them would be like a turtle in a urn, ready to be slaughtered by insects.

  Gu Lian withdrew his scrutinizing gaze and walked towards the port on the special ground material of the port. From far to near, the flying noise of waves of aircraft ships reached my ears. In an instant, the military females heightened their vigilance and all looked at the aircraft ship approaching them not far away.

  The leader is a combat aircraft carrier.

  Why is it a combat aircraft?

  Xiu, who was leading the team, moved his eyes slightly and his nerves became tense unconsciously. After seeing clearly the two miniature ordinary military aircraft following the combat aircraft, the tense nerves relaxed slightly. Perhaps the combat aircraft are used to protect the two ships behind?

  The three aircraft ships landed at the port of Gart Star one by one.

  With a beep, the hatch opened.

  "The hero."

  Xiu adjusted the badge on his military uniform and glanced at Gu Lian.

  Gu Lian nodded and followed Xiu's team forward to handover with the insects from the military headquarters.

  "Lieutenant General Hugh." The first one to come down was a male insect officer. Slightly curly brown hair, gray-brown eyes. An unreal smile appeared at the corner of his lips, and his eyes slid from Xiu to Gu Lian's face.

  "Your Excellency Gu Lian?" the officer stretched out his hand to signal, "I am Walker Poston, the new chief of staff of the military. This time, the maintenance work of the port on Ghat Star will be temporarily handled by Sergeant Major and I."

  This is an unfamiliar insect, at least not familiar to the military.

  Gu Lian looked directly at the new chief of staff and stretched out his hand. The moment their hands touched, Gu Lian's spiritual tentacles quietly probed over. As soon as he came into contact with energy fluctuations, the new chief of staff naturally retracted his hand.

"Soldier Mechel is here." He looked at the military female behind him and introduced him naturally.

  The mental test was interrupted, Gu Lian's eyes darkened slightly.

  "Your Excellency Gu Lian." A military female came over, nodded to Gu Lian to express her goodwill, and then walked towards Xiu, "Long time no see, Lieutenant General Xiu."

  The two military females looked at each other. After a moment, Hugh and Machel shook hands. My depressed heart finally calmed down after shaking hands with Mechel.

  It is not unusual for a male insect chief to be sent over to supervise the work, but what makes the insect feel grudge is that Walker Poston has the same name as the former Michelle - Ackerman's house insect.

  Xiu lowered his eyes and placed his hope on Mechel.

  Both the admiral and he thought this was the only chance. Able to convey the affairs of James Ackerman and the sub-zerg race to the marshal in the distant empire through the trustworthy military female. As a soldier beside the marshal, the arrival of Mechel really made Xio breathe a sigh of relief.