12

climb up the pole. Gu Lian sneered and walked downstairs. There was only one female waiter and smart butler left in the living room. Gu Lian got up a little late, and the female waiters had already eaten by themselves as required. At this moment, Wei Xi was helping the smart butler arrange Gu Lian's breakfast.

  He poured the canned food into a clean plate, looked up and saw Gu Lian coming down the stairs. His hand shook reflexively, almost breaking the plate. Wei Xi quickly put down the plate in his hand and knelt down.

  Greetings timidly, "Good morning, hero."

  Gu Lian glanced at him, "Where is the female slave?"

  "He..." Wei Xi pinched his fingers uneasily, remembering his father's instructions and not daring to say more. But Gu Lian's gaze was too oppressive. As soon as Wei Xi met his gaze, he was frightened like a leaky sieve.

  He was afraid of Wei Mian and even more afraid of Gu Lian, so he whispered, "He was taken to the yard by your female father."

  The female sire of the original owner, defending.

  "Lieutenant General, you really disappoint me." The female insect who still retains her charm looked at Xio who was kneeling in front of him with a look of sorrow, and taught her a lesson as if she felt sorry for the ignorant junior, "I used to admire you. , as a lieutenant general of the empire, you did a good job. But as a female slave, you are really unqualified!"

  "It's so embarrassing for us females!"

  "How dare you murder your own hero!" Wei Mian looked at Xiu, his dignified face filled with anger, "Do you have a problem with Gu Lian or our Howard family?"

  The bombardment of questions hit Xio on the head, making Xio's mind go dizzy. He knelt in the yard for several hours in the scorching sun. Hunger and thirst overwhelmed his senses, and Xiu felt that his body was giving out, as if it was about to turn into a puddle of flesh under the sun.

  He licked his dry and bloody lips and said weakly, "Father, I didn't think so."

  His explanation was feeble.

  "Father, that's what he thinks!" Lance stood beside the defender, fanning the flames.

  "The hero was so seriously injured by him that he almost... couldn't come back!" He squeezed out a few tears and accused Xio of his crimes, "If he hadn't targeted the hero and our family, he would have

  Is it possible for a female slave to kill her male master? "

  "I think he just used his status as a lieutenant general to do evil and murder the male master!" Thinking of Gu Lian hugging him last night, Lance felt aggrieved. "I didn't know that this lowly female slave was indoctrinating the male master." What kind of ecstasy was used to make the hero let him go, and even let the hero hold him!"

  "Father, you must not let him go!" Lance stared at Xio secretly, not noticing that Wei Mian beside him was stunned for a moment.

  Gu Lian let Xiu go and favored him?

  Wei Mian's eyes flashed with unknown emotions, and he stared at Xio for a few seconds. An imperceptible sarcasm appeared on his face, followed by a righteous voice, "Although you were once a lieutenant general of the empire, you are just a female slave in our Howard family."

  "You have made a big mistake. It is already merciful that the male master does not send you to prison. As a female slave, it is necessary to serve the male master, maintain the honor of the family, and follow the proper rules and etiquette." Wei Mian glanced lightly. Looking at Xio who was kneeling on the ground.

  "Don't think too much about a female slave."

  What about Lieutenant General?

  Just like that insect, he was so proud and had his wings suddenly broken and suffered humiliation.

  Wei Mian smiled slightly and looked at Lance, "Since you are Gu Lian's favorite female servant, you have the responsibility to teach unruly female slaves how to behave themselves."

  "Lance, I'll leave it to you," he said with a kind face, "I believe in your ability to teach Gu Lian a considerate and sensible female slave."

  After hearing Wei Mian's words, Lance smiled brightly, showing his bright white teeth, "Father, don't worry."

  He will definitely train the Lieutenant General well.