38

The next morning, before leaving for the Imperial Hospital, a group of uninvited guests arrived at the villa. When the federal army broke in in huge formation, Gu Lian was having breakfast with two insects.

  Out of the corner of his eye, he had already caught a glimpse of the leader, Nolin Castleman, but Gu Lian ignored him and continued eating his share of breakfast. On the other hand, the female insect next to her lowered her eyebrows and stood up to greet him.

  "Admiral?" Xiu already had a guess in his mind. The general came with his army most likely because Gu Lian killed Anthony last night. Killing a male insect is a big crime even for an insect that is also a male insect.

  The worst case scenario is spending a few years in an imperial prison. Those who are serious will be exiled to the interstellar chaos zone. Bugs that are lucky will just be thrown into the deserted exile planet, while bugs that are unlucky will most likely be thrown into the chaotic area and be killed by the "monsters" there.

  The admiral just smiled gently at Xio, and looked directly at the male in front of the dining table without lingering.

  The male enjoyed his breakfast calmly.

  His green eyes flashed, and the young admiral said coldly, "Your Excellency Gu Lian, someone has accused you of killing the male insect Anthony at the Howard family banquet at nine o'clock last night."

  "Your Excellency." There was a clicking sound of military boots. The general walked towards Gu Lian and took out his ID. "Please cooperate with us and return to the military headquarters to assist in the investigation."

  Sure enough, it was because of this incident.

  Xio's face darkened, and Wei Xi was so panicked that he almost broke the plate at hand. With a pale face, he explained to the superior general incoherently, "The hero did not intend to kill Anthony, but... the hero wanted to save my brother."

  However, no one listened to his explanation.

  Even before the Interstellar Police Station was dispatched, bugs from the military headquarters came with the army. This is obviously no longer a matter of killing a bug.

  Gu Lian finished wiping her lips nonchalantly and glanced over with cold eyes. He still had some memories of the green-eyed bug, and speaking of insincere gratitude was very unpleasant.

  "Is your military department so idle? Are you even rushing to do the work of the Interstellar Police Department?" It was not the Interstellar Police Department that came to kill the bugs, but the military department. It was obvious that there was something fishy or that they were targeting him.

  The admiral heard Gu Lian's sarcasm, and the coldness was hidden in his eyes. He replied without missing a beat, "It's out of respect for your strength."

  To put it bluntly, I am afraid that if the male insect does not cooperate, he will resist with force.

  I originally came here to invite this male insect back

  The team leader who went to investigate was not that he couldn't afford to have one of his lieutenant generals do these little things. But Nolin Castleman took the initiative to ask for help. Firstly, he wanted to see Xio's recent situation, and secondly, he had always been very tentative and wary of Gu Lian.

  "It's a very important matter. If you have any grievances and want to clear them up, please cooperate with us in a friendly manner." The admiral smiled, his green eyes always locked on the male insect in front of him.

  Sparks were flying in the air.

  Anthony's mental riot is definitely not simple, but the information learned from the surveillance projection alone is too little. Only Gu Lian, who had played against Anthony personally, could understand what Anthony was like at that time. The admiral had a vague hunch that once this matter was dug deeper, the truth exposed would inevitably cause an uproar in the empire.