83

The empire is changing rapidly, but the garrison on Gart knows nothing about it.

  The teams formed spontaneously by the sub-worms and the military females were still searching for and destroying the mutated bugs in an orderly manner. The search lasted for a week, and Michelle, who led the team a week later, finally discovered something was wrong.

  "It's strange." Michelle looked at Gu Lenghui and reported, "The traces of the mutated bugs have almost disappeared, as if their footprints were all wiped out in an organized manner within a few days."

  His team searched for a week and found almost nothing except a few lone mutant bugs.

"Ha, could it be that we were so brave that we scared these deformed bugs out of their shadows and ran away during the last large-scale insect wave battle?" Michelle teased half-jokingly, even after racking her brains, she couldn't figure it out.

  His teasing did not make the two bugs opposite smile, but instead made their expressions serious. Michelle straightened her expression and asked doubtfully, "Is it possible that they can still hide on purpose?"

  Can those huge group of mutant bugs with no intelligence at all hide in an organized and spontaneous manner?

  This in itself is very wrong.

  Unless a new leader emerges from the leaderless insect swarm.

  Thinking of this possibility, Gu Lian and Xiu quickly looked at each other.

  "The next search work must be more comprehensive and careful. In addition, let the admiral strengthen the protection of the camp. We must not take it lightly." Gu Lian said coldly. He had a hunch that the movement and disappearance of the mutant bug swarm was definitely organized and planned.

And these are all related to the bug far away in the empire - James Ackerman. That bug is secretly snooping and planning something, preparing to give them a fatal blow.

  Concern appeared in Xio's eyes. The news that James was the mastermind behind the manipulation of mutant bugs had to be revealed to the military in a secret way.

  "This situation must be reported to the general." Xiu was about to get up and leave the camp. As soon as he moved his body, a panicked military female ran in.

"Lieutenant General!"

  "The mutated insect named Io has awakened!"

  Xio's eyes lit up for a moment, but before he could be happy, he heard the Army Girl panic again, "He, he broke through the protection and is attacking the Army Girl crazily!"

  The pupils shrank suddenly, and now not only Xiu, but also Gu Lian and Michelle stood up with a "whoosh" sound.

  Gu Lian quickly ordered, "Lead the way!"

  When the three insects arrived at the medical camp, the scene was already very chaotic. Io, who was going crazy, was surrounded by a group of military females. The tentacles of the entity twisted and writhed at high speed in his belly, and suddenly surged out, like an eight-legged venomous spider that stabbed the surrounding soldiers crazily with its terrifying externalized tentacles. female

"This is simply a monster!" Michelle felt her scalp numb as she stared at Io's squirming but intact abdominal cavity with several tentacles broken out.

  What kind of philosophy would allow a lunatic like Austin to transform such an anti-worm body and insect-nauseating tentacles!

  He clenched the blade in his hand, glanced at Xio, who looked solemn, and said quickly, "Now, it's not a question of whether we want to keep him or not."