11

Because of Gu Lian's words, don't feel humiliated. But no matter what demands the male master makes, the female slave has no right to resist.

  He pursed his lips tightly and said hoarsely:

  "Yes, Lord."Then he pressed his hands firmly on the buttons of his military uniform, his knuckles tense and turning white. Under the indifference of the male above, the dark golden buttons were untied.

  One, two...

  The military uniform fell off, and the female insect's dignity also fell to the ground.

  Smooth and beautiful body, gorgeous and cold face. Even while crouching and kneeling, this insect can easily arouse the opponent's desire to conquer.

  The air gradually condensed, and the male above made no sound.

  But Xio could still feel the other person's eyes patrolling his body inch by inch, like scorching fire or sharp needles, making his skin exposed to the air tremble and ache. He crouched lower, like a standard female slave begging for the love of the male master.

  Gu Lian sat on the office chair, holding his head and looking down at the female insect expressionlessly. From vague struggle to complete numbness, he looked at the insect's forbearing and obedient appearance, and the corners of his lips curved in a mocking arc.

  "Get in and take a shower."

  With a command that could not be heard as joy or anger, Xio's stiff body relaxed imperceptibly. He quickly picked up the clothes on the floor and walked to the bathroom without angering the hero.

  The hot air was thick and the sound of dripping water covered up Xio's suppressed and collapsed breathing. Thick drops of water hit his head, forcing him to wake up. He needed some time to buffer and mentally build up, but the male was still waiting outside.Thinking of the other party's past atrocities, Xio closed her eyes in pain. The turbulent water gradually blurred his expression. After a while, he supported the wall with one hand and reached behind him with the other.

  …

  In the bedroom, Gu Lian put down the "Male Marriage Law" in his hand and looked sideways at the time on his head. It has been more than forty minutes since I entered the bathroom, but the bug has not come out yet.

  Gu Lian frowned slightly. It took too long for that insect to take a bath. Thinking of Xio's frail body, he couldn't help but wonder if the other party fainted and died in the bathroom.

  Just when Gu Lian was about to get up, the bathroom door was finally opened.

  Amidst the heat, a naked Xio walked towards him barefoot. Every step he took left a puddle of water on the smooth floor. The water stains stretched into a long line until they stopped in front of Gu Lian.

  Kneel down on red knees.

  Lean forward and lift your hips.

  Xio lowered his head and said, "Please enjoy, my lord!"

  use. "

  Contrary to the expected urgent reaction of the male insect, Gu Lian said nothing and just looked at him coldly. Xio felt the coolness climbing up his skin, causing humiliating goosebumps to appear on his skin.

  He bit the tip of his tongue nervously and repeated, "Please enjoy, my lord."

  "Do you think I would be interested in your ugly body?" Gu Lian sneered.

  With a body that fought bravely to kill the enemy, and with the identity of a brave and proud soldier, he begged for favor like a lowly toy. Those scars that were originally honors became extremely ugly and unsightly in Gu Lian's eyes.He looked down upon the bug in front of him.

  The ridicule and humiliation made Xio's face pale, and his sexy body amplified the humiliation. His lips trembled as if falling into an ice cellar, but he tried his best to calm down.

  "It's my wishful thinking, please punish me." Xio said, crouching on the ground, waiting for the cruel torture from the male insect.

  However, there was a "plop" sound. What hit him head-on was not a caning or a beating, but a piece of clean and warm clothes.

  Gu Lian threw the clothes brought in by the smart butler on Xiu's head and ordered coldly, "You can get out."

  Xiu was startled and subconsciously hugged his clothes, unable to react.

  But the male insect became impatient, and his cold gaze swept over, his voice filled with low pressure, "Why don't you get out of here?"

  "Yes, Lord Xiong." Xiu hugged her clothes and quickly evacuated from Gu Lian's bedroom without even having time to say her thanks.

  He went back to his room, leaned against the door weakly and looked at the clothes in his arms in a daze. For a moment, he couldn't understand the male insect's thoughts.

  Why……?

  The clothes that absorbed the warmth of the sun almost burned his skin, but his heart was so desolate and empty that he felt cold and numb.

  Xio slipped from the back of the door, with unspeakable fatigue and complexity in her eyes.

Notes - if u have read the last chapter before I posted this one then please go back to the previous one and read the last part. I forgot to add the last part in it(previously) so I added it with this update. I know about the mistakes and repetitions in it. Give me some time.