15

Perhaps because of Gu Lian's praise, Xiu's turbulent mental waters gradually calmed down.

  This is the time.

  Gu Lian's expression was stern, and his strong and powerful spiritual tentacles rushed into Xio's severely injured area. The force was like a torrential wave, rushing straight into the center of the opponent's mess, which was like a ball of sesame balls. However, at this critical moment, the door of the treatment room was pushed open by a bug.

  His eyebrows furrowed, Gu Lian suppressed his anger and said, "Get out!"

  Wei Xi, who opened the door, was so frightened that his hands suddenly shook off. He looked at Wei Mian and the male doctor behind him at a loss.

  Wei Mian, who was seeking help, only heard angry roars but could not see what was going on inside. He glanced at Wei Xi, who trembled and explained, "Master, the doctor is here..."

  Gu Lian had no time to think about anything else. Xio underneath him was so stimulated by the huge pain that he started to riot again because of his "attack". In this case, he didn't want annoying bugs to interfere at this time, let alone expose his mental power.

  The mental power of male insects in this world is generally B level, especially a waste like the original owner who can only reach C level. If exposed, it will inevitably cause unnecessary trouble.

  So, Gu Lian said in a deep voice, "Come back in an hour later."

  "Father..." Wei Xi retreated, but the moans of the females in the room became louder.

  A male insect with a mental power level of C lives in the same room with an energy-rioting military female? What is Gu Lian doing? Wei Mian had a strange look on his face, and he pushed Wei Xi aside and pushed the door open.

  [An insect that cannot understand human speech. 】

  Gu Lian's eyes were filled with murderous intent, "Get out!"

  A fierce mental force struck over, and with a loud bang, the door was shattered. Wei Mian was shocked. If it weren't for the fact that he had been a military female for many years, he could barely dodge the attack with a sudden dodge. I'm afraid it's not the door that's shattered now, but his body.

  How can it be?Obviously they have been testing for so many years...

  Wei Mian looked at Gu Lian with complicated eyes, "Gu Lian, your mental power?"

  The gloom between his brows was almost dripping with water, and there was no way to hide his mental power, so there was no reason to terminate the treatment. The terrifying mental power was like a huge scythe. Gu Lian didn't give the other party a chance to say anything, and savagely threw the insects out of the room with a cold murderous intent.

  "Come in if you want to die."

  His chest was aching from the fall, and Weisheng got up from the ground. Staring at Gu Lian's back, his expression darkened for a moment. He coughed and taunted Wei, "Don't bother any of you."

  Gu Lian, I'm going back first. "

  Wei Xi was knocked unconscious and looked at Wei Mian's back as he left in a hurry. Didn’t the female father just say that he wanted to punish the general? Why did you leave?

  He looked at the male doctor apologetically, "I'm sorry, doctor..."

  Finally calming down, Gu Lian moved his hand to Xiu's forehead to concentrate his energy.After the severe pain, warm energy is continuously transmitted. The insect, unconscious from the pain, instinctively moved closer to the warmth, nuzzling Gu Lian's palm like a cub, desperately absorbing his energy.

  "Troublemaker."

  Gu Lian stared at the inconsistent insect and said coldly.

  After more than an hour, Xio's mental energy was finally calmed down.

  not enough.

  The calmness was just an appearance, and there was no telling how serious trauma this military female had suffered. His spiritual sea is like a bottomless pit, which not only leaks out crazily but also absorbs desperately, as if he is never satisfied.

  As if to confirm Gu Lian's thoughts, Xiu rubbed Gu Lian's palm again. Gu Lian retracted his hand without mercy and commented expressionlessly on the female insect's behavior, "Insatiable."

  He walked out of the treatment room, glanced at the two bugs guarding the door and said, "Go in."

  Gu Lian returned to the study, and half an hour later Doctor Xiong knocked on the door. He came to report on Xio's situation.

  "The Lieutenant General's mental energy has stabilized, but only temporarily." A military female like the Lieutenant General has dedicated too much to the empire, and this is why he suffered from such a serious disease. The doctor felt a little regretful and looked at Gu Lian and couldn't help but said, "Since you have such strong spiritual energy... Even though it may take a long time, you can definitely cure him."

  Every male insect has a heroic dream. The doctor stared eagerly at the powerful male insect in front of him, which was extremely rare in the entire galaxy. At this moment, he completely forgot about the male insect's once spurned reputation.

  His index finger unconsciously tapped the edge of the table, and Gu Lian was thinking about it. After a while, he looked at the doctor, "Is there any quick treatment?"

  "have!"

  The doctor said eagerly and excitedly, "The most effective way to soothe the spirit is through the most intimate union."

  Gu Lian's expression cracked for a moment, and he narrowed his eyes slightly.