131 1 0

The military females are ready to move.

  Xiu's lips on the stage were pursed tightly, and her heart was lifted up because of Gu Lian's gaze on the military female. He couldn't restrain his sour mood and looked at the military female.

  That was a young military female.

  Lively and enthusiastic.

  The amber eyes are sparkling, the small brown freckles scattered around the nose are a bit cute, and the smile with tiger teeth is also unexpectedly endearing.

  It's a look that the males like.

  Xio unconsciously clenched her hands, her nails digging into her palms

  "If you are still short of female attendants, you may wish to consider..."

  "No shortage."

  Before the little army girl could finish speaking, she was directly interrupted by Gu Lian. He looked at Gu Lian's indifferent and stern face and wanted to fight for it again. After all, compared to other males, males like Gu Lian who are "gentle" towards military females are really rare.

  "But don't you only have one female attendant?" How could there be no shortage?

  The better the male, the more privileges he should have over the female.

  "No need." Gu Lian refused coldly.

  The smell of insects around him became stronger, and he seemed to be impatient. A pair of eyes tempered with cold light stared coldly at the military female in front of him, "Get out of here, don't take the lead."

  The momentum is overwhelming.

  There was an invisible clicking sound, like the "gentle" image that had just been built collapsed. The military females stepped aside to make way for this terrifying male.

Sure enough, the male insects who are gentle to the military females are all cheating insects.

  The military females thought as they watched Gu Lian walk towards Xiu. Xio was about to roll down from the ring, but out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of the corporal he was fighting with actually lying on the ground and lazing around. Xio glanced at him and walked over, "Blut, if you don't get up, squat and jump fifty times around the training ground, just to exercise your lower body."

  The trained corporal's gaze climbed from the military boots in front of him to Xio's stern face. He lamented, "Lieutenant General, I can't get up, you're hitting me too hard."

  Xiu frowned, not wanting to keep Gu Lian waiting, so he stretched out his hand towards Blut.

  "stand up."

  "Lieutenant General, you are so kind." The corporal smiled and took Xio's hand.

  The two hands clasped together, and Gu Lian, who was watching, narrowed his eyes slightly.

  "Today's training ends here." Xio pulled Blu up and gave the order, "Disband."

  The military females cheered, but no one wanted to leave immediately. The lieutenant general who was all staring at them walked toward Gu Lian.

  I saw that cold and violent male insect stretching out towards the Lieutenant General

  After taking his hand, Haizhong's expression was completely gone, and his tone was calm, "Go back."

  Xiu was slightly stunned, and the military females were also stunned.

  After a while, Xio put her hand on Gu Lian's hand tentatively. Gu Lian didn't say much, held his hand, and took Chong out of the training ground.