52

Black and white.

  The document clearly stated: Hugh Grant was allowed to resume his military duties and voluntarily led the army to Gatt to fight for the Empire.

  It was almost unnecessary to think about how those bugs made his stupid and upright female slave "volunteer" go to the star of Gart to die.

  The document was pinched casually, and the corners of Gu Lian's lips curved into a mocking arc. He glanced at Nolin Castleman outside the door, and then cast a cold gaze down.

  Only a few steps away, the appearance of the military females outside the door became blurry, and Xio's back against the light seemed to be in a state of drowsiness.

  Through the blurry insect shadows, Gu Lian seemed to see a huge crumbling structure, falling apart in erosion and decay.

  But even so, the bug in front of him still knelt in front of him and begged.

  Gu Lian asked, "Want to go?"

  After a moment of silence, Xio pressed her knees tightly and said, "Please allow the hero to approve."

  After a while, Gu Lian spoke again, "Pen."

  His tone was still cold, but Xio, who was kneeling on the ground, suddenly raised his head, the astonishment in his eyes difficult to conceal.

  Looking at Chong Zi, who was stunned and stunned, Gu Lian said in a deep voice, "Waiting for me to regret it?"

  "No..." Xiu knew that he was a little out of sorts, so he lowered his head and quickly took out the signature pen.

  Gu Lian took it and glanced at the contents of the document again with a heavy look.

  Those bugs wanted to use him through Xio, so he was using these bugs to complete his mission. But something is different now. What he wants is not just to complete the task, but the entire Zerg race.

  The zerg that pave the way for his eggs.

  The tip of the pen made a swishing sound, and the vigorous and sharp writing almost penetrated the paper.

  Gu Lian stopped writing and threw the document in front of Xio, "Tell Nolin Castleman that the condition is to wait until you finish giving birth."

  Although he allowed Xio to resume his military duties, it did not mean that he allowed the bug to rush to the battlefield immediately. The eggs haven't recovered yet, and the bug's body needs to make comprehensive adjustments. Facing mutant bugs in this situation is simply courting death.

  "Yes, Lord."

  The Admiral agreed to this request. Considering the special nature of this egg, he specially invited Dr. Karl, who had been taking care of Xio, to conduct a comprehensive examination of the egg.

  Military treatment room.

  Xio was doing checks in the cubicle while Gu Lian and the general were waiting outside the cubicle. The examination procedure was not troublesome. After more than ten minutes, Dr. Karl and Hugh came out one after another.

  The two insects turned around and saw Dr. Karl following him.

  Xio's face turned a little pale.

  The admiral paused, then stepped forward and asked, "How is it?"

  Xio caressed her bulging belly and pursed her lips slightly, the worry in her brows ready to come out. Dr. Karl saw this and answered, "The egg in Lieutenant General Xiu's belly is not in good condition."