16

"Female insects are a despicable life, a despicable life to be tortured!"

  "Don't ever think about turning over!"

  …

  Guang's mind was replaying everything that happened in the yard yesterday. The ferocious red-haired female was frantically attacking the female kneeling on the ground. The female went berserk with energy, and the sub-female was severely thrown away. Gu Lian ignored it and pressed pause until the door was knocked.

  "Come in."

  Gu Lian raised his eyes and moved his gaze from Guang Nao to Wei Xi's face.

  Wei Xi said softly, "Male Lord, your male and female fathers are here."

  Corresponding to Wei Xi's words, the two insect faces instantly appeared in his mind. Gu Lian nodded with an incomprehensible expression, but showed no intention of going downstairs to meet him. Seeing that the male master was indifferent, Wei Xi had no choice but to bite the bullet and continue, "The male father and the female father said they wanted to see you."

  Gu Lian withdrew his gaze and said, "Just say I'm not feeling well, so I won't see you."

  "but……"

  The two adults ordered that the hero must be called down. Wei Xi couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. He glanced at Gu Lian and said, "But... the lieutenant general was punished again."

  Seeing the always violent and ruthless hero frown slightly because of this sentence, Wei Xi's heart moved. He asked cautiously, "Do you want to go down and take a look?"

  In the hall, the furious male insect and his female sat on the throne. And right below, was Xio, who was kneeling with his eyes downcast.

  "Bring it here!" Devon Heat Howard, a middle-aged male born into a noble family, grabbed the whip from the smart butler's hand.

  "It's been widely spread outside that a female slave dared to murder a male insect!""The whole family has been disgraced by you!" The female slave dared to resist? Compared with the family's reputation, as a male insect, Devin felt that his dignity as a male insect had been severely trampled on by this military female. This is common to every male and intolerable. He picked up the whip and whipped it at Xio angrily.

  The long whip with sharp thorns ruthlessly tore apart Xio's few intact clothes until the whip hit his flesh and made a dull sound.

  "Do you think you are still a lieutenant general? What do female insects count? In the entire interstellar world, even your admirals are just female insects that only rely on male insects!" Devin sneered.

  No matter how powerful those females are outside, they still have to kneel and beg for their favor when they return home.

  "A female slave like yours who can't even climb onto the male master's bed should be sold to the exchange!" Devin whipped him. Seeing the lieutenant general's surrender, the male's majesty and pride could not be suppressed. Lift.

  It's a pity that the military female doesn't like to say anything when she's in pain, Devin thought. body

  The guard next to him held his arm tightly, looked at Xiu and sighed softly, "Don't blame your female father. You have made a big mistake and should be dealt with according to family law."

  Wei Mian's light words drifted into Xio's ears, and Xio pursed her lips to hold back the burning pain in her back. Holding his knees tightly, he said patiently, "Yes, don't thank your male father and female father for their teachings."