44,45

"it's me."

  With ice-blue rivers surging in his eyes, Xiu said, "I don't want you to go to Michelle's place."

  The male insect above did not speak, and seemed to be considering something as he stared at him with lowered eyes. Xiu felt anxious and looked at Gu Lian, the fists on his knees tightening slightly.

  After a while, Gu Lian asked condescendingly, "You want me to join the Second Army?"

  "..." Xio opened her mouth.

  Looking into Gu Lian's deep eyes, he suddenly realized that his hero had brushed off the topic of his selfishness.

  The hero didn't want to delve deeply into his thoughts, nor did he want to dig into his hidden selfishness. Xiu's eyes dimmed, and he quickly gathered his emotions into his eyes. From the perspective of a military female, she said businesslikely:

  "think."

  The male double S can play an important role for the legion in both combat and medical aspects. He really wants Gu Lian to join the second legion and serve the federation.

  "But I can't influence your opinion. You have to make the decision yourself." Xio replied respectfully.

  Gu Lian looked at him, "If you know it, why do you say it?"

  The ambiguous words sounded like rejection in Xio's ears. Xio lay down on the bed, lowered her head and stopped looking at Lian. After a moment, he calmly said, "I'm sorry, I crossed the line."

  Because of the combination of spiritual tentacles, Gu Lian can feel even the weakest emotions of the other party. But Gu Lian didn't offer any comfort, but turned around and entered the bathroom.

  He lay in the bathtub and closed his eyes to relax. The water is still, but the body seems to be placed in the vast ocean, being pushed and surging by the rising and falling tides.

  Endless ice blue.

  Gu Lian opened his eyes, which were extremely dark.

  Within half a month, following the incident in which male insects went on a rampage and killed male insects and military females in civilian areas, two more similar incidents occurred one after another. One of them even happened in the noble district. The person who was brutally murdered was a distant relative of the Rowett family.

  Even though they were only distant relatives, Rowett still felt humiliated. And because the crazy male was a commoner, the nobles shared the same hatred and unanimously pointed the finger at the commoners. The civilians were not to be outdone, and both parties demanded a public and thorough investigation into the matter.

  "It seems we can't hide it anymore." Gu Lian looked at the Star News.

  Xio also held a newspaper and frowned. Michelle went to the Gart Planet to eliminate the mutated bugs, but the mutated bugs have disappeared silently.

  invaded the empire.

  How many such mutant bugs are hidden in the empire, and is there someone secretly controlling the mutation of the indigenous bug people? The more Xiu thought about it, the more chills he felt on his back.

  This report is interestingly written, focusing on the identities of common people and nobles. It was difficult for Gu Lian not to focus on the class antagonism. It was obvious that some bugs were deliberately causing trouble and wanted to expose the mutated bugs to the public.

  "How did that commoner sneak into the noble area?" Gu Lian asked.

  Xio replied, "According to the investigation, the male insect was a worker insect serving the Rowett family. On that day, Rowett celebrated the birthday of his daughter, and invited many noble males there. There were not enough insects, and the male insect Just be there to help.”